Chapter 3

Toni parked her bike near the back of the house and put a blanket over it. She then walked back over to the front of the house and opened the door quietly.

Toni put the keys down on the table and took her shoes off. She then ever so quietly walked up the stairs and walked into her room.

"You awake Cher?" asked Toni.

There was no response.

Toni changed into her pajamas and then noticed that Cheryl's face was very pale, so she lightly touched Cheryl's forehead, and flinched at flinched at how hot it was.

Toni got into bed and heard a soft groan so she turned around and faced Cheryl.

Her eyes were barely open, but she was awake.

"When did you get here?" asked Cheryl.

"Just a few minutes ago" said Toni.

"Oh" said Cheryl.

Cheryl and Toni fell asleep a few minutes after they talked, both exhausted from the long day they had.

In the morning, Cheryl got out of her bed and went downstairs to grab the blanket she left on the couch last night.

And soon enough, Toni went downstairs too.

"Good morning Cheryl" she said rubbing her eyes.

Cheryl didn't say anything and just went back upstairs so Toni followed her.

Cheryl closed the door behind her and Toni asked "Do you want to be left alone?"

"Yeah" said Cheryl.

Toni went downstairs and outside to see if she had any mail, and much to her surprise, Fangs, Sweet pea, and Jughead were there.

"Hey guys! Come on in" she said.

"What's up?" asked Toni.

"Nothing much, just stopping by to hang out" said Fangs.

Sweet Pea laughed and said "He wants to meet your girlfriend" with a smirk on his face.

"She's not officially my-"

"Um... yes she is" said Jughead.

"Do you know where she is?" asked Fangs.

"She's upstairs but-"

Fangs was about to get off the couch and go upstairs, but Jughead said "Fangs, let Toni finish."

"She's upstairs but she's not feeling well" she said.

"Well then you'd better fix her with the kiss of love" joked Sweet Pea as Fangs and Jughead chuckled.

"Well I gotta go. I'll catch up with you guys later" said Sweet Pea.

"Can we go upstairs now?" pleaded Fangs.

Toni rolled her eyes and sighed "Fine" as she signaled then to stay down there while she was going to tell Cheryl that people wanted to see her.

Toni opened the door and found Cheryl sitting up in bed.

"Hey babe, how are you feeling?" asked Toni.

"My stomach hurts" she said.

"I'm sorry babe, but Jughead and Fangs are here and Fangs wants to meet you. It'll just be a little while" said Toni.

Toni went back down and brought Jughead and Fangs upstairs.

Toni opened the door and Fangs said "Hi Cheryl I'm Fangs!"

"Nice to meet you" she said.

Fangs mouthed to Toni "she's gorgeous!"

"Cheryl do you want to go on a motorcycle ride with us? It'll be fun" said Fangs.

"Sure" said Cheryl hesitantly.

She put on her serpent jacket and Fangs then said "How 'bout a race? Jughead and Toni versus me and Cheryl" said Fangs.

"Alright" said Jughead.

Toni nodded and Cheryl was already on the back of Fangs' very shiny motorcycle.

"Ready..."

"Set..."

"Go!"