7

"Those glasses", Taehyung groaned and grabbed Jungkook's glasses from his nose and looked at them full of judgement. "Are you that blind that you need to wear those nerdy shit", he sighed and turned his gaze at the boy. He was so good-looking but those glasses ruined all the hotness.
"No I don't even need glasses I just wear them because I find them cool and my mother says I look like a good boy with them", Jungkook explained honestly and crossed his arms. "Give them back to me", he pouted and Taehyung started smirking widely. "Well, they aren't cool and you're not a good boy", he simply destroyed Jungkook's whole imaginary world and gave him a bittersweet smile. But then he placed the glasses back on his nose and quickly tipped his nose.
"You'll never be a girl's crush like this", he added as he turned around and walked away but got stopped by Lisa immediately. She listened to their whole conversation and got with every word Taehyung said more pissed at her best friend. "You're not going anywhere young man", she said and rolled her eyes.
"Why are you two here anyways?", Jennie suddenly asked who was distracted by her phone the whole time but suddenly looked up now.
"It's Wednesday, you usually say it's weekend from Tuesday on", she raised an eyebrow at her two best friends. Taehyung only appeared for the football-games and practices and Lisa was there most of the time but spend her time hanging around with several different people but definitely not in class.
"Well, I'm here to take care of my new baby", Lisa shrugged and patted Jungkook's shoulders. "See, she doesn't even take you seriously like that", Taehyung threw in as he saw how Lisa was treating Jungkook like a Baby. Jungkook sighed desparately. When would they leave him alone again? He really had no intention in becoming friends with the popular kids.

"I really don't need anyone to take care of me", Jungkook mumbled quietly as he grabbed his bag.
"Wait."
Taehyung's deep voice was still sending shivers down Jungkook's spin. "Ugh what", he groaned and looked to the older again. Even him, he was so annoying today.
"What is this", he bursted out as he grabbed the little box out of Jungkook's bag. He knew this box. They all received one of them.

Jennie and Lisa were also frozen and shook as they saw what Taehyung was holding in his hand.
"So, Taehyung. Darling. First. This is my bag and who do you think you are to just grab stuff from it?", Jungkook crossed his arms which confused Taehyung even more. How could he not take this situation seriously.
"It's just a box Jimin sent me, don't worry it's a gift of his unconditional love for me", Jungkook rolled his eyes and tried to snatch the box back but Taehyung pulled it away.

"Jungkook, this isn't from Jimin", Jennie said slowly.
"What's in there?", Lisa asked carefully.
"You don't have to show it."

They all thought back to their boxes, each one of them hold something inside which uncovered their deepest fear. Or their best hidden secret.
But Jungkook simply chuckled, "It's fine it's just a vodoo-doll with a note on it that I'm not a part of you. Nothing new and nothing I'm sad about", Jungkook opened the box and showed them the doll.
The only thing that kinda triggered him was the fact that the doll was covered in blood.

Just like himself back then.

*

"Do I really have to?", Jungkook asked for the thousandst time now after Lisa and Jennie were dragging him through tons of stores just to find things to wear for the party tonight. "You have to look like one of us, you can't go there looking like a nerdy kid if you want girls to notice me", Jennie answered and looked at him. "No offence, you're hot but those turtleneck sweaters..", she sighed as she looked at the boy who was dressed like a five year old.
Jungkook sighed.
"I don't even want to be noticed by girls", he crossed his arms and looked at both girls pissed.
"Taehyung won't notice you like that as well", Lisa added and winked. Well that was an argument. Even though he didn't crushed on him like Jimin made everyone believe, he couldn't deny that this Taehyung guy was hella attractive. And he gave him so many gay vibes to be honest, even though he was known for being straight.
So Jungkook stopped to resist and followed the girls into the next store.
"How about leather jackets", Jennie mumbled while looking through some in different colours.
"No, I like it simple", Jungkook replied while standing right in front of a huge collection of white shirts in different sizes but every single one was pretty wide and looked cool.
Jungkook smiled satisfied and grabbed at least 10 of them.

Lisa crossed her arms, "Seriously?", she asked and was completely done with him for a moment. Jungkook nodded, "Maybe some black ones too if that makes you happy", he offered which only made the girls facepalm. But they agreed and so Jungkook took some black ones as well.

"Pants."
Jennie and Lisa were already running over to the next section while Jungkook sighed deeply and followed them. The next time he would go shopping with Jimin, seriously.

"Those ripped ones!!", Jennie yelled almost through the whole store as she found some pretty cool light blue ripped jeans. Lisa also started hyping this pair of pants and so it was decided and Jungkook had no choice left.
"Fine then."
They took those pants and Jungkook quickly grabbed some sweatpants as well because he loved them and he kinda ruined all he had. Or at least he couldn't put them into the washing machine because his mother shouldn't see what.. well- that's another story.

Quicker than expected they arrived at the shoe section and this time Jungkook was the one who insisted on something. A pair of brown timberlands caught his eyes and draw him to them. "Uh those are cool", Lisa also squeaked and so this pair of shoes quickly made their way into their shopping basket.

*

It was two hours later when they arrived at Jungkook's place to get him ready for the party.
"Hi Mr and Mrs Jeon", the girls greeted with their sweet and loving smiles and introduced themselves real quick.
Jungkook's parents were completely stunned and stared at the girls with opened eyes. "Oh we didn't know he's friends with girls like you two", his father said. They knew the girls from the business party yesterday.
"Yeah, he's still quite new at our group. But we'll take him to a party tonight so he gets connected to everyone", Lisa smirked and ruffled Jungkook's hair.
"But I want him home by midnight, he's still underage", his mother insisted.

Jungkook sighed and just walked in his room and the girls followed him before they started fixing his hair and made him into a whole new Jungkook. He put his new clothes on and they fixed his skin with some powder which let his face appear even more perfect.
"Woah- I'd totally fall for you if you wouldn't be Tae's", Lisa chuckled and Jungkook blushed.
"I'm not his. And you're not my type sorry Lisa but you're cute", he patted her shoulders.
"I just got brushed off by a nerd", Lisa laughed and looked at Jennie who was busy fixing her own make up. "So what's your type then?", she asked teasingly.

"Taehyung", Jungkook smiled innocently and looked into the mirror. He really looked different, but in a good way. "One thing...", he said slowly and put down his glasses. "He doesn't like them, right?", he asked.
"Well, I'm sure he likes them on you or else he wouldn't have teased you about them but they don't fit a party, so put them off", Lisa agreed and looked at the boy without his nerdy glasses. Even hotter.

-

Not much later they finally arrived at the party and were looking for Taehyung.

Well he wasn't hard to find because as soon as he saw them his whole body froze and he stared at Jungkook like he'd never seen anything more beautiful in his life.
And Jungkook realised this look on his face, so he even made it worse and smirked at Taehyung in a pretty teasing way. As they arrived next to the stunned boy Jungkook stopped in front of him, bit his lips and smiled innocently. "Hi Taehyung"

But Taehyung didn't even answer, he simply turned to Lisa, grabbed her by her wrist and pointed on Jungkook. "Lisa, what THE HELL-", he bursted out and blushed completely.
"You could have at least warned me for fuck's sake, everyone saw me staring", he complained and let go of her before he turned to Jungkook - finally.

"And I really thought you'd be shy", he pouted and walked away as fast as he could.

And Tae was right, everyone around them saw this whole situation and were already whispering about Taehyung's reaction to  the transformation of the nerdy kid.