58

"Hey, I know something we should try out together", Taehyung suddenly said as he looked up from his book. They were sitting in the library and were actually studying for finals week which was about to come. Jungkook had to convince Taehyung for almost a whole week that he should take those exams but he succeeded. "69? Yes please-", Jungkook smirked and draw all his attention to his boyfriend. But Taehyung quickly shook his head and pulled a small bag out of his pocket. Filled with weed. "Since we do your thing now, the whole studying shit, why won't we do my thing tonight?", Taehyung suggested. He didnt do that without a reason, he recently got a message by their lil psyochopath that something is about to happen soon so he wanted to keep Jungkook specifically insight. Somehow he had the bad feeling that Jungkook became more dangerous than the actual killer lately.  Maybe he'd spill some secrets once he was under drugs.
"You're crazy", Jungkook simply said and grabbed the weed to hide it quickly. "Come on, it'll be fun I swear", Tae begged and reached for Kook's hand. "Please."
Jungkook rolled his eyes and nodded, "Whatever you want babe."
Then he focused back on his book.

*

warning: younger audiences are supposed to skip this part cuz it gets rough :)

"Fuck-", Jungkook breathed out as he got slammed against the wall as soon as he entered the room. "It's so hot in here", Taehyung sighed heavily as he started to rip Jungkook's shirt off his chest, not bothering about pulling it off correctly. Instead he just ripped it. "Yeah but why are you ripping MY shirt off then-", Jungkook complained as he pressed himself against Taehyung just to feel a bit more of his boyfriend.

Yes, they were on drugs.
Yes, they got pretty horny thanks to them.

"Oh my-", Jungkook cried out as Taehyung suddenly kneeled down in front of him and pulled down his pants. "Oh god oh god oh god", he whispered and bit his lips harshly. He was hornier than ever and it made him all fuzzy in his brain. "Can you just-", he begged and felt himself getting uncomfortable. "Do what?", Taehyung asked him innocently as he licked over the younger's length once but then pulled back. "Fuck me or something-", Jungkook mumbled and blushed completely.

Taehyung only laughed, grabbed his boyfriend by his waist and pushed him over to the bed. "First there are some things I'd like to know", Tae teased as he grabbed some handcuffs he had packed into his school bag - yeah he planned all of this -. He tied Jungkoop to the bed and looked at the boy softly. "Aw you look cute with that huge ass boner comparing to your bunny face."
Then he started to softly slide his hands down the younger's body to turn him into a whining mess. "Oh please, come on", Jungkook squealed and felt tears coming up.

"It's Felix, right?", Taehyung asked innocently while he leaned down against and placed soft kisses on his boyfriend's tip. "Ew stop talking about Felix while kissing my dick-", Jungkook complained.
"Why? You touched his tigh in cafeteria too."
Jungkook sighed heavily and ignored him.

"It's Felix you're protecting, right?", Taehyung asked and started sucking Jungkook's dick for some seconds. "This is fucked up to talk about murder in bed."
Taehyung chuckled and looked up carefully. "You're protecting him but he's not the one who sends the messages, am I right?", Taehyung asked slowly as he put his hands around his boyfriend's throbbing cock.

"It's you who sends them. But Felix does the dirty work for you, right?"