three.

I wake up by the sound of the alarm from my phone and quickly turn it off so it won't wake Tae up

 I wake up by the sound of the alarm from my phone and quickly turn it off so it won't wake Tae up. As usual every morning I start with brushing my teeth before going to the kitchen to cook breakfast. Today I make pancakes that I put into 2 plates, one for Tae with his favorite pancakes preference blueberries and strawberries and one for me with Nutella spread on it. I set the plates on the table, mine on the opposite of Tae's. the sound of bedroom door opens makes me turn away to find Tae walks out yawning while rubbing his eyes. He has bed hair that makes him 100 times cuter. He holds his phone in his left hand.

"Morning. Do you want milk or juice, Tae?"

"Milk, please." His morning voice still succeed in making me blush. His usual voice is already deep but his morning voice just way hotter. I pour the milk and apple juice to our glasses and close the refrigerator. Tae already starts eating but his eyes focuses entirely to his phone. Before settling on my own seat, I put his glass on his side which he didn't even acknowledge.

One of my favorite thing to do is watching Tae eats his breakfast, it always makes me smile. There's something beautiful in the way the morning light dances on his hair and face. The first time he noticed he asked me why I watched him like that and I told him that he is beautiful. He rolled his eyes in annoyance but I saw a tinge of pink on his cheeks after that he just ignored me whenever I did it.

"So, the exhibition start on 5 PM, right? Should I go with you and come before 5 PM?" My question makes him glances at me for a moment before he looks back at his phone.

"No need, you can come at 5 PM, because before that I want to make sure everything find and I need to focus with my team." and I don't need to watch you to make sure you don't make trouble. My grip around the knife tighten at the unsaid words and I look down to my plate again.

"Okay then, I'll be there with Chae and Lisa. You don't have any problem with the preparation, right?"

"Hmm, nope." After he answers his phone rings. "Sorry, I have to take this." He stand up and walks to the living room. "What's wrong, Rene?...yeah good morning to you too...Of course, I'll be there around 10. How about you?... Okay, I'll go to your apartment to pick you up... that's fine... yeah no worries... bye. See you later." He may not realize it but I do. Of course I notice how his voice changes to gentle sound when he answered the call as he always did for a while. "I need to get ready now." He finishes his milk before enters the bedroom. After he left I eat my breakfast slowly then cleans up all the dishes. When I enter the bedroom he already finished getting ready and was spraying his perfume. He wears his white Gucci shirt that was tucked into his black pants and striped blazer on top of it.

"I'll go now." He puts the car key in his blazer.

"But it still 9?"Following him walking to the front door, I cannot help feeling sad. He takes his Gucci shoes from our shoes closet and put it on.

"I need to pick Irene from her apartment, there might be traffic jam." When he turns his body to look at me I notice he uses his usual grey contacts, my favorite one from other colors that he had. I don't realized that I pout until he points it out. "Stop pouting, we will meet again later." He kisses my forehead briefly which makes me sighed in defeat. I hate him to always do that whenever I get upset because he knew that I cannot get mad at him after that.