A Little Update

It's been a while since I uploaded this book. Just wanted to say what I wanted to do. I was thinking on adding a bonus chapter that is up-to-date by adding more Sans fights from more AU's(because damn Undertale is still kicking. That is the curse of Tumblr. When they grab a hold of something, it never dies. Stuck in a perpetual torment until the next big happens) and also a Delta Rune story(you like where this is going do ya).

The Delta Rune story is going to be about Kris(who is a female) and Susie(who is a female) and Kris will be depressed, school, all before the events of Delta Rune(yeah you like where this is going). Wait...Kris...Chara...

Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh

Confirmed, you pronounce Ch in Chara as a K. Konfirmed.

Now I would get to it right away but I haven't gotten the time to even write on my other two stories. Also this

Damn not even 2 weeks and DeltaRune is fked

Damn not even 2 weeks and DeltaRune is fked. New record! Undertale got fked in 3 weeks. Gg
(There was a rule of the internet. Rule #43)

Now I am going to "delay" writing this story(I use that word as if nothing since I don't really know DeltaRune/watched alot of it and I still don't have time to write). I may not even write it since girl×girl is not my thing, and I don't do genderbend.

Thank you again for the amount of reads and votes I have. Though this is the only book that has outstanding views and votes so that isn't really much to celebrate. Thanks again.

PS: Susie looks like Pentagrin(for the few who get this).