II

"freckled star" *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"freckled star"
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Jeongguk.

oh my god. there he stood. so much cuter in person.

his small tiny freckles covered his cute button nose and cheeks, perfectly. they lit up his adorable baby face like stars in the night sky.

his cute little nose and long, dark eyelashes were to attractive. he was wearing a pair of baby soft yellow hoodie that has strips on each side, and his so soft blonde hair that it was pulled into a tiny ponytail, there was some bangs that covered his huge innocent eyes. oh my god, he was so fucking hot.

I was practically drooling. how could such a young boy be so god damn hot?

"fuck," I whispered. I locked my phone and set it in my lap. "um... c-can I do anything for you?" I asked, stuttering.

he smirked, "actually, you can. is this row 15?"

"I don't know. why didn't you read the number on the end of every seat to find out for yourself?" I smirked back.

"because if I had, I wouldn't get to start a conversation with you. even if this wasn't the row I was looking for, I would have still been able to hear your voice," he replied, keeping his smirk.

"hold on. you're 15B?" He nodded.

"fuck," I whispered to myself. he heard me. he raised an eyebrow, and that damn smirk didn't leave his face.

That smirk was so hot.

"something wrong, babe?" he grinned over so slightly saying the nickname.

"oh, it's nothing, baby," I replied, winking. "have a seat, sweetheart."

he blushed, but licked his lips.

fucking shit. this boy can not get any hotter.

"so, how old are you?" I asked casually after he slide his backpack under the seat in front of him. even him sitting was hot.

"20. and yeah, I know. I look small. but my dick isn't."

"I'm 22. I'm sure your mini you is the same proposition as your height," I teased.

"my mini me would be in proportion if I was 6'0."

hm...

"aha, whatever your little mind say. what's your name angel?" I asked.

"taehyung. kim taehyung. not sweetheart," he replied sassily with a wink.

"kim taehyung ..." I whispered to myself, this time not hearing me. the words felt so right rolling off my tongue.

"mine is jeon jeongguk, not babe."

"jeon jeongguk. That sounds hot"

"It'd be better if you were moaning it." He blushed so much at this, and I burst out laughing.

"I'm only kidding, babe! oh my god your face was so adorable."

he blushed even harder- which I didn't think was humanely possible- and brushed his hand against mine.

"oh, but honey, you should've seen yours when we met."

so this was the second part! 🤪✊🏼
I already enjoy writing this book!
so I'm excited to share it with you all !!

@ -flinches