V

"7:00 footsies" *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"7:00 footsies"
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

taehyung

oh god, it's 6:30 already?

oh god.

my crush was comin-

wait.

first, he isn't my crush.

he's just attractive. and funny. and kind.

he's just a friend.

second, coming is not the right word. he is arriving, he isn't coming. at least not yet.

I'm kidding.

he will be over here in half an hour and I'm no where near ready.

mentally, no. kind of physically. I picked out a white long sleeve white shirt that has black lines over it, with a black dress comfy pants, and I wore my black beret.

before wearing the beret, I kept running my fingers through my blonde hair- I did that when I was nervous, which I was also aware I would do the dinner table tonight. It was like a tic. I hoped jeongguk wouldn't notice.

or his parents.

luckily, I seemed to be on good terms with his mother already. now for his stepfather.

stepdads always seem on edge because it's like they were second pick. my mother always tells me, "if you like two people, then date the second because if you really loved the first, you wouldn't have fallen for another."

little did jeongguk know. I had a girlfriend.

I actually broke up with her this afternoon, for realizing that I was gay. that took up part of the afternoon, meeting up at our high school to have a talk.

she was already kind of bitchy to me, controlling me and blackmailing me.

she hadn't figured out that I was gay, so thankfully she couldn't use that.

she had nothing. she had already tried everything.

I had to tell jeongguk.

At least I didn't wait to tell him- that could get messy.

why would it?

It wouldn't... he'd understand.

we aren't even a thing.