IV

"two doors down" *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"two doors down"
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

taehyung

jeongguk left the opposite way from me, since he had no luggage and I had to go to baggage claim. I would meet my father there.

I couldn't stop thinking about that gorgeous creature. his jawline and cheeks were perfectly placed and his red hair was so nice, it was curled a bit.

I couldn't get him out of my damn mind! It's driving me insane. I hope we can see eachother soon.

oh god, taehyung. It's been less than half an hour and you're already planning future meet ups?

"yes"

+++

It took us 30 minutes to get home by the car after I got my luggage. jeongguk should be home already.

after getting out of the car, I walked towards the garage so other cars wouldn't get in my view. I looked to my left to see two cars at his house, which I assumed meant everyone was home.

I guess I was wrong, because a couple minutes later I heard a loud car roll in. I was in my bedroom and looked out my window, to see a small white Volkswagen pull up onto the side of the house.

then, as if a celebrity was exiting the car, a beautiful boy opened the passenger door. he got out to the trunk, and lifted out his duffel bag. he also grabbed a few grocery bags in the other hand.

strong men are absolutely to die for.

whom I assumed was his dad, exited the drivers side and grabbed two more grabs. jeongguk and his dad went into the house.

just as they entered, my eomma knocked on my room's door. I hurried over to my desk to seem less like a creep and shouted, "it's open!"

my mom came into view. "did you see the new neighbors roll in?"

"just got a glance, that's all", I stated.

"did you see the young boy? He's a cutie, 'int he?" my mom teased.

"just a little..."

she winked at me, and informed me we were going to greet them and invite them for dinner at 7. my face flushed red.

"d-dinner...?" I asked.

"yes, dinner. and you will be going over to ask, mister."

"w-why? w-why m-me?"