Quote 341

Dean: I mean, his brothers are heavyweight douche-nozzles.

Gabe: Shut your cake hole. You don't know anything about my family. I loved my Father, my brothers- loved them. But watching them turn on each other? Year at each other's throats? I couldn't bear it, okay?! So I left. And now it's happening all over again.

Sam: Then help us stop it.

Gabe: It can't be stopped.

Sam: You want to see the end of the world?

Gabe: I want it to be over! I have to sit back and watch my own brothers kill each other, thanks to you two! Heaven, Hell- I don't care who wins! I just want it to be over!

Sam: Well, it doesn't have to be like that. There has to be some way to- to pull the plug.

Gabe: Oh, you don't know my family. What you guys call the apocalypse I used to call Sunday dinner. That's why there's no stopping this- because this isn't about a war. It's about two brothers that loved each other and betrayed each other. You think you'd be able to relate.

Sam: What are you talking about?

Gabe: You sorry sons of bitches. Why do you think you two are the vessels? Think about it. Michael- the big brother, loyal to an absent Father. And Lucifer- the little brother, rebellious of Daddy's Plan. You were born to this, boys. It's your destiny! It was always you. As it is in Heaven... so it must be on Earth. One brother had to kill the other.

Dean: What the hell are you saying?

Gabe: Why do you thin k I've always taken such an interest in you? Because from the moment Dad flipped on the lights around here, we knew it was all gonna end with you. Always.

Dean: No. That's not gonna happen.

Gabe: I'm sorry... but it is. Guys, I wish this were a TV show. Easy answers, endings wrapped up in a bow. But this is real. And it's gonna end bloody for all of us. That's just how it's got to be.