Quote 246

Dream Dean: (To himself) I know how dead you are inside... How worthless you feel. I know how you look into a mirror... And hate what you see. I mean, you're going to hell. And you won't lift a finger to stop it. Talk about low self-esteem. Then, again, I guess it's not much of a life worth saving, now, is it? I mean, after all, you got nothing, outside of Sam. You are nothing. You're as mindless and obedient as an attack dog. What are the things that you want? What are the things that you dream? I mean, your car- that's Dad's. Your favorite leather jacket- Dad's. Your music- Dad's. Do you even have an original thought? No, all there is is "Watch out for Sammy. Look after your little brother, boy." You can still hear your Dad's voice in your head, can't you?
Dean: Just shut up.
Dream Dean: Clear as a bell. I mean, think about it. All he ever did was train you... Boss you around. But Sam... Sam, he doted on. Sam, he loved.
Dean: I mean it. I'm getting angry.
Dream Dean: Dad knew who you really were- a good soldier and nothing else. Daddy's blunt little instrument. Your own Father didn't cared wether you lived or died. Why should you?
Dean: You son of a bitch!
**Dean attacks**
Dean: My Father was an obsessed bastard! All that crap he dumped on me about protecting Sam- that was his crap! He's the one who couldn't protect his family! He's the one who let mom die! Who wasn't there for Sam! I always was! It wasn't fair! I didn't deserve what he put on me! And I don't deserve to go to hell!
Demon Dream Dean: You can't escape me, Dean. You're gonna die. And this- this is what you're gonna become.