near Near and MarshyMello

Ann's POV
"Pleeasee!!" I begged, as I held onto L's ankle. He struggled to get free, "Let go of me!!"

"Pleeasee, I need see mah baby Neaaarr!!" I held onto him tighter, anime tear's were streaming down my face.

Ray watched us with amusement, "Heh, and you said I was the most fangirly Fangirl." She chuckled.

I glared at her, "Yes! But Neeaar is different!"

She raised a brow, "How so? He's literally like the half of L." She stated.

I ignored her, "Ryuzaakii! Pleeasee!!" I screamed, as I fake cried into his pants.

L sighed, "If I do, will you stop doing this?" He questioned with no emotion in his voice.

I nodded furiously, "Yuss!! So pleeasee!!---"

"All right All right!" He grumbled. "Watari, please schedule a flight to Winchester, England."

Watari suddenly came in, "Of course, Ryuzaki. But may I question, why?" He stated.

He probably already knew the reason, but it was kind of amusing to see L explain it.

He sighed deeply, "You already know, Watari." He gestured towards me.

I jolted up, "Really?!" I smiled brightly. "Like, Youre serious?!"

Ray stood dumbfounded, "What the--"

"Oh my sidnwjdis!! I can't wait!" I squealed, as I ran around his room in excitement.

L clicked his tongue, "Consider this a prize for giving some useful for the Kira case."

"Though it's only for today." He walked away, towards his computer.

He turned back, "Make it count." He stated.

"Heck yeah!!" I cheered.

"Oh no.." I heard Ray mutter in worry.

Oh, this is going to be fun!!

Ray's POV
I sat in the window seat, listening into the music that was being played on the small screen in front of me.

Beside me was Ann, who was sleeping. She was leaning forward, making her forehead lean on the back of the seat in front of her.

L wasn't convinced enough to join us, since it wasn't 'Business Related'.

But Watari volunteered to join us, since people from the orphanage knew him.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Miss. Lerry?" He asked, as he made Ann lean back.

I shook my head yes, "Yeah, and also please just call me Ray." I said.

He nodded, "All right, Ray."

Timeskip
Ray's POV
After we got off the plane and out of the airport. We traveled to our final destination.

The Wammy's House.

I have never seen Ann this excited, since the last time she had a sugar rush.

"Wjndjwd, Okay! Okay, calm down Ann." She breathed in and out. "Caalllmm, bee caallm."

I watched her in amusement, "So, you're THAT excited to meet N?"

She nodded, clutching her 'heart'.
"I think my heart is hyper." She said.

"I've never heard of that before." Watari mused, as he chuckled slightly.

"I know right." I whispered to him.

"Mam's, Sir. We're here." The driver stated, as he stopped in front of a house.

Ann quickly opened the door and dashed out, making me run after her.