Le Debate's

Ray's POV
"Bye Near. Mello!!" I waved at them, as we were about to enter the taxi.

Ann blew them a kiss,

well...it was mostly directed to Near.

"Bye Babe Magnets!!~" she winked, making Near shiver a bit.

"Let's go, girls." Watari said, entering the taxi. I followed afterwards.

I wanted to spend more time with them, though!!

Ann took one last glance at the two, before entering and closing the door.

We then took off, towards the airport.

"I'll miss those guy's." Ann mumbled, sadly.

Watari, who was in the middle of both us, comforted her by patting her back.

"It's all right, Ann. You'll still be able to see L, right?"

Ann brightened up, "Yup! At least there's one more Babe Magnet for me to harass!~"

After this statement, Watari had a somewhat disturbed expression on his face when we traveled back home.

Timeskip
Ann's POV
"We're back!!~"

I settled down on a couch, with Matsuda beside me.

"Hey! How was your trip?" He questioned.

I smirked, "I got to hang out with BABE MAGNETS!!" I stated, as I fistbumped myself.

This very statement made Matsuda twitch. "W-what?! You're too young to be thinking like that!!"

My eye twitched, "Oh yeah?! Say's who?!"

"Said me!!" He pointed to himself.

I huffed, and looked to the side. Ohhh, he's sooo gonna get the silent treatment.

"Ann, Ray. May we talk in private?" L suddenly came in.

Ray stopped what she was doing and nodded. "Yes Ryuzaki. Ann, Come on." She gestured for me to follow her.

I got off the couch, "We'll continue this later." I pointed two finger's at my eye's then at Matsuda.

I walked towards the room Ray and Ryuzaki entered.

Once I entered, Ryuzaki quickly closed the door.

"What's this about, Ryu?"

(Ryu is the nickname of Ryuzaki for Ray)

"Well, since you are claiming that you know what will happen here. Let me ask you this." He took a deep breath and stared at us.

"Is Light Yagami Kira?"

My eye's widened.

Whoah!! He figured it out so fast!

"How did you knoooww?!" I questioned, with a weird smile on my face.

He bit his thumb, "Research." He stated simply. "It was quite easy, thanks to the information you've given me."

I clapped my hand's together, "That's amazing! Y-you're amazing!" I cheered.

Ray nodded beside me, "You're great!" She stated, with a big smile.

Ryuzaki sighed, "All right, enough with the compliments."

He suddenly got a piece of cake from...I dunno where!

"And here I thought, I would get a challenge." He sliced the cake a bit and took a bite.