Chapter #1: I Lost a Fight With a Window (AND CHARACTER CONTEST!!!)

AN: Hey guys! Here's the character contest I told you about last chapter! Fill out this form in the comments! Remember, I will select three or more! When there is enough people entering, I will close it so hurry up if you want your OC in this book!

Name:

Pony Race (no alicorns):

Age:

Cutie Mark/Talent:

Coat Color:

Mane/Tail Color:

Eye Color/Magic Color (if a unicorn):

Personality:

Other stuff I need to know about your pony (optional):

AN: Oh, and please put all of the information on one comment so I can tell how many people have entered! Thanks! Now, on with the chappie! :3

-------------

Bramblestar

Blinking my eyes against the sunlight, I started to stand up. Somehow, I felt different. There was no grip on my paws, there wasn't as much fur, there was a horn on my head and wings on my back--

Wings?! 

Cat's don't have wings, so I'm clearly not a cat right now. I looked down at my paws and realized that they were replaced by hooves--ponies' hooves.

I noticed a puddle nearby so I walked over and looked at myself. My pelt color looked the same--brown with tabby stripes on the longer fur on my head and tail. My eyes were the same amber as they had always been...

Wait, what's that on my flank?

There was a strange picture on it--a wall of prickly brambles. I had no idea where I was, or where the others were.

That's when I heard a very familiar scream.

"WHAT IN STARCLAN AM I?!" came a female voice. It was Dovewing. She was also a pony just like me, but she only had the horn, no wings. (I thought she would have wings having "wing" in her name...)

"Dovewing! Hey!" I waved a hoof in the air, and the gray pony turned.

"Bramblestar?" she said with confusion. "Where are we? Have you seen the others?"

I shook my head. "No sign of them."

Suddenly there was a burst of magenta light and another pony appeared. She was light purple with a dark blue mane and a pink streak on it. She had a horn and wings too.

"Who are you?" Dovewing asked the pony.

The pony started to introduce herself. "Hi, I'm Princess Twilight Sparkle, and I--" Twilight stopped and stared at me.

I blinked. "Um, what?"

She shook her head. "Nothing, I just thought of something silly," Twilight said. "Who are you?"

"I'm Bramblestar, and this is Dovewing," I said. "We're new here, and we don't know our way around."

"Why don't you stay at my place while you're here?" Twilight asked. "There's plenty of space."

Dovewing and I exchanged looks, but we nodded. "Sure, why not?" I said.

Twilight's eyes brightened. "Great! Follow me!" she said, spreading her wings and flying away.

I blinked and looked at my own pair of feathery wings. I decided not to break anything, so I folded them and trotted after her instead.

Soon, Dovewing and I reached a building that looked something like a tree, but silvery like it was made from ice. Twilight was a few fox-lengths away, waiting for us.

"Come on in," she said, opening the door with her magic as we walked inside.

Twilight gave us a tour of her castle. One of the rooms had six thrones (like the Highledge back at home, but you could sit in them), each with a different image on them. There was also a smaller throne next to one of the big ones.

"This is the throne room, where--" Twilight began, but she was interrupted with a startling CRASH! 

We all looked up to see a pony fall through a broken window. He was a golden color with a darker mane and tail, and he had a pair of large wings.

"Great," he muttered. "Now I lost a fight with a window."

Dovewing's eyes lit up. "Lionblaze?"

--------

AN: Stay tuned for the next chapter! Be sure to follow for more content! And remember, I will only accept three (or more, maybe) entries to my contest! Enter in one full comment, please! Thanks, and may StarClan walk your path! :D