Chapter 15: Rings of Judgement

After they escaped from the unknown facility through ˹Portal˼, Franko was supposedly the one to open the door and let his master go inside first, but Kris held the doorknob and forcefully pulled it out.

Crack! Thud!

Franko's jaw fell on the floor when he saw his precious doorknob is not stuck in the door anymore.

He broke it!

He thought as his blood felt as cold as ice but his composure returned when he thought about his money. Then he sighed in relief.

It's fine...

It's just a cheap doorknob.

I'll make sure to repair that later.

Kris' stoic expression still intact and observed the doorknob that he's holding and asked, "Am I just too strong?"

"Indeed, Master."

Kris gave him an apologetic smile, "I'm sorry. I broke your door."

Franko raised his hand, indicating to not worry of Kris' mistake, "It's just a little thing. I'll repair that later."

♦ ♦ ♦

Franko and Kris go inside the bathroom.

"Master, did Ayala taught you how to bath and shower?"

Kris racked his mind for a moment and confusion plastered on his face, "What's the difference of bath and shower?"

Franko mentally facepalmed and pointed the bathtub, "Bath is you wash or soak yourself in the bathtub and..."

He pointed the shower, "Shower is to wash by using a shower."

Kris nodded his head and pointed the bathtub, "We both used that and she's so good."

Franko widened his eyes, "Good? What do you mean good? Did she touched your bell?"

Kris gave him a confused look, "What's bell?"

Oh God!

"Your..." Then he pointed his crotch, "Thing..."

Kris nodded his head which indicates that he understood, "She did not touch it."