Special Chapter 2: Valentine's Day with JD Characters

WARNING:

Slight mature content is here.

Please be guided by your parents even you are a hundred-year-old human.

Thank you.

♦ ♦ ♦

Reminders:

This Special Chapter (SPC) is not connected to the normal chapters.

Thank you.

A day of hearts is a day of the loving couples around the globe.

But...

There's one person who doesn't know about this season especially Cupid's existence. A mystical man who secretly shoots arrows to the couples' hearts every day but his job increased dramatically every February 14.

Inside Franko's Library...

There's a gorgeous man named Kris who's in white suit seriously reading books as he thought deeply about his conversation with Christoph.

Flashback

Kris entered Christoph's office alone and yelled with a panicked tone on his voice as he closed the door immediately, creating a loud thud as if someone is chasing him from the outside.

"Father!"

Christoph is silently watching zombie movies but because of Kris' sudden entrance, he also panicked as he stood up from his seat then he thought:

Is Zombie Apocalypse finally started?

Shit! Where is my family?!

"What the fuck is going on out there?!"

"F-Father! This week is very strange! Everyone is talking about the Day of Hearts! Are they going to sacrifice their hearts and serve it to the God of Love?"

Christoph's eyes reddened in anger and seethed his teeth, "Are you trying to make me laugh again?! You fucking asshole!"

Kris shook his head seriously, "Of course not! I'm serious, Father."

"Serious in my ass!"

"I. Am. Serious."

"Jesus fucking Christ..." Christoph mumbled under his breath as he sat down on his respective seat.