School

When we finally reached the school I heard squeals and screams. I brought my hands to my ears because of how loud the noise was, I watched as the boys and Yui left out of the limousine first and soon after I followed. I heard whispers almost immediately. "He's cute" and "Who is he?" I also heard one that some hat ticked me off "look at how short he is compared to the brothers." I bit my lip slightly as I glanced at the brother and noticed how tall they were I was shorter than all of them except for Kanato. I breathed in slowly as I mustered up the hardest glare I could at the girl but all I heard was "awww" The brothers glanced at me and I heard chuckles from them. Reiji after a couple of moments took my hand and led me into the school directing the brothers and Yui to head to class. "You have most of your classes with me, so be sure to stay by my side I don't want to have to find you if you get lost and I'm sure you don't want a punishment" he said. I flinched as he said the words punishment and I felt something in my hand "You going to hurt your hand like that I suggest you hold this. He handed me a swishy ball and I looked at it quietly whispering it "thank you." Than we finally reached our class.