What are you?

When I woke up I was in Ayato's arms I kept my eyes closed but I knew that he knew I was awake I heard the sound of splashing and choking when suddenly a hard memory hit me.

"Daddy! Daddy! Are you gonna teach me how to swim?" I was happy because my father was taking me to the pool. I thought he was going to teach me how to swim but I was wrong. He had just gotten through drinking and I didn't know even to this day I don't blame him. "Yeah you can call it that." My dad had said as we were walking around to the deep end he lifted me up by my shoulders. SPLASH!!! He had dropped me and I was stuck in the cold water I couldn't feel anything nothing at all and even to this day I'm terrified of water.

I hear the chokes die down and I glance over to see Ayato helping Yui out I sit up slowly and back away from the pool in fear until I'm pushing myself up against a wall when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Reiji he motioned me to follow him and so I quietly did.
——————— —— time skip —————————-

I was sitting in Reiji's study as he prepared some tea he didn't ask and I didn't decline I just sat quietly and said nothing. " You missed a lot of your classes earlier be it either you passed out or not you should have told us if you had any allergies." I looked gave him a look " I have no allergies." I said in response and he looked at me "but you passed out from eating did you- oh" Reiji stopped himself right there. "What are you?"

A/n : I have been putting off updating things because I have been working on my portfolio for highschool but I'll be updating a bit more not a promise but I'll try! ^-^