New Discoveries

Maxton POV
The weekend had officially begun, normally on these days I hang out in the attic as I have been for a while but I'm currently on my way to the study. If it were my choice I wouldn't go but he is somewhat scary. I eventually reach the room and knock on the door. I heard some rustling and then a "come in!" Reiji sounded a bit different but I suppose it would come with the change in wether. "But he is a vampire??" I think but I push the thought off and quietly walked in. Reiji looked at me. In fact everyone looked at me. They were all in the room, even Yui she had a look of sadness on her face as soon as she saw me, and all I could notice was the plethora of vampire marks on her neck as well as a hickey. "Disgusting" I think to myself as I continue in the the room and having a seat across from them all. "Maxton isn't human" were the first words out of his mouth.
Reiji Pov
His eyes widened, I bet he though that I didn't figure out that he didn't say what was going on with the experiment to the others. I look over my brothers faces and see the anger and distrust flash overt them. Shu seemed to be the most angry for whatever reason that lazy ass may be. "He didn't know this until I just said it. He wants my help to find his family and I took some samples and I got some results back leading to what he is." I heard a shift and say Maxton his hands fumbling around in his lap but his body facing me for the most part. The room was so quiet. "WELL SAY IT" ayato yelled impatiently scaring Maxton as well as Yui who shrieked quite loudly. "Maxton you are a demon." The room fell completely silent.
Maxton POV
Yui quickly held her cross. That was the last straw she had done so much tried to apologize and immediately reaches for her cross when she hears about what I am. I- I got up and bowed apologizing and saying thank you before heading outside into the rose garden. Laying next to it as rain droplets fell onto my face. I need to think, I've never felt as if I've had powers before until I got adopted by the sakamakis father. If I am a demon maybe I could figure the whole powers thing out! That could help me find my parents. Maybe.

???? POV
He is getting close to figuring things out. I'm so excited.