Chapter 1

Presley's POV
Hey y'all I'm Presley and I will tell you about myself. So like I said my name is Presley, I'm 18 years old I live in the southern in Nashville Tennessee, I grew up here, I have long dark blond hair I guess kinda brownish moving on I love horses and country music. My eye color is blue I have a best friend and I live with my sister and my mama and grandma.  There's not much about me. And I don't have a boyfriend.
    So basically my whole family works on the farm and raises horses and we take turns on cooking sometimes. So back to the story.

   This morning I woke up and looked at my alarm clock to look at the time. I got up took a shower because I just felt like it then I was done I put on my boots went to the kitchen table ad my mom already made pancakes, sausage and biscuits and gravy.  Good morning mama I said. Good morning darling how'd ya sleep? She asked. I slept good I said after I took one last bite of my food, then I grabbed my jacket and went out to the barn where the horse is at. I walked up to my horse. Hey there buddy you doin ok? Yeah that's good. I'm gonna feed you your breakfast okay. I left there the horse to get some hay and water for him yes my horse is a boy and his name is Spartan. I love him so much. I started daydreaming till someone bumped into me I fell down I looked up. My apologies ma'am let me help you there. He hands me his hand I grabbed it and he pulled me up. I smiled and said thank you to him.
——-later that day——-
Still Presley's POV
Still daydreaming about him I finally snapped back into reality still holding his hand and blushing tomato red, uhh sorry I say to him. It's alright darlin' he said with a smile. Howdy there! My name is Dustin Jones. He said. Hey I'm Presley Pope ( yes I'm Cassade Pope's sister) nice to meet you too I said to him. Feeling a little nervous, I finally up taking care of my horses I went back to the house, I seen my mom on the table in the dining room doing her usual stuff. I got a text from Cassadee.
Cassadee: hey girl, what's up I miss you guys a lot.
Me: hey Cass. Nothing much, we really miss ya so much and Spartan misses you also.
Cassadee: aww that's sweet! Tell him I really miss him too and I'm at the airport can you come pick me up? I just got done with touring and the finished doing concerts.
Me: yea I can! :)
Cass: thnx you're the best love ya!!
After I putted my phone away I told my mom everything about Cass. Hey mama I'm leaving now to get Cassadee from the airport and will be back I tell her. Okay honey drive safe she said to me, as I head outside to my truck, get and start driving out of the driveway. I turned on the car radio on the country music station.

——— 14 minutes later at the airport———
I got my phone out and called her to let her know that I'm already here at the airport. Hey Cass im here and where are you at?
Cassadee: hey. Okay I'm behind you turn around. *laughs and starts walking towards Presley* hey I miss you and welcome back home *they both hug and got Cassadee's luggage and headed home*
   ——— skip car ride and back at home——
     Cassadee's pov
It feels so good to be home after a long time of touring and stuff. I walked around my house to see my mom in the kitchen I walked up to her and gave her a hug. Hey mama I missed you! I missed you a lot more sweetie! She said and kissed my cheek and gave me a bear hug.