Chapter 3

This is what Presley is wearing.

Cassadee's POV

   After I hung up and went inside towards the living room where my mama and Presley were at. Hey sorry about that it was my friend that I toured with awhile which was Hunter Hayes. I apologized and told them. It's okay honey. Mama says. How's he doing? She asks. He's doing good. Hey mama is it ok if I invite him other today for lunch? Yes he can of course we miss him too don't we Presley? Um. Yeah we really do miss him! I can't wait to see him I love him he is my crush!! She says the walks up to me and gives me a bear hug. I love you so much Cass!! Omg omg he's coming here . I laugh and she went to change I guess in her room.
  Mamas POV
   After talking to Cassadee and Presley, I went to the kitchen to prepare lunch. So do you know if he is on his way? I asked Cassadee. I don't know, but I will text him right now. I told her, then I got my phone out of my pocket, texted Hunter. Hey, I texted.
Hunter: hey Cassadee. What's up?
Me (Cassadee): nothing much. I have a question, are you on your way here?
Hunter: ya I'm coming right now. I'm about 10 minutes away.
Me: okay. Well can't wait to see ya. Presley can't wait to see ya also ;)
Hunter: well I cannot wait either. Gotta go.
Me: okay.
He is getting very close here and about 10 minutes away.

   Hunter's POV
   I was driving towards the address that Cassadee texted me, before I arrived to their house I stopped by the market to get something. I got some flowers for I guess Cassadees sister. I paid for them, went back to my car and drove to their house.

  ———— Skip car ride ———-
   I knocked on the the door. The door opened to reveal a beautiful girl I assume it's her sister. Hey you must be Hunter Hayes she says while opening the door wide inviting me in. Yes I'm Hunter Hayes. Nice to meet ya I said to her while I started blushing and shook her hand. Well nice to meet ya Hunter, my name is Presley she introduced herself to me and smiled. Hey Cassadee Hunter is here. She yells for Cassadee.
Presley's POV
as soon I called for Cassadee, Hunter took a seat and I followed and sat next to him on the couch. So.. I am still blushing awkwardly. Mama and Cassadee walked in with lunch in there hands a few drinks. So anyone hungry or thirsty mama asks. I am hunter says and gets his food and his cup of coffee. Thank ya! He adds. I get up and grab my sandwich which has ham and bologna on it. Mmm.. this so delicious mama thanks. Your welcome sweetie pie she said while giving me a kiss on my cheek and takes a seat across of me and Hunter. So how y'all been doing? Hunter asks. We are doing good Cassadee and Mama says at the same exact time. I'm doin fine too. How's the tour and concerts and other stuff going? Mama asks. It's been great! That's good honey mama replied to him smiling.