Chapter 2

Cassadee's POV

it's been almost 5 weeks I've been home from touring and doin concerts. I woke up the next day I got up and got ready, I checked my phone to see the time which is 10:30am. After I did my normal routine I went to the kitchen made me my mama and Presley breakfast.
    Hey good mornin' Presley says while yawning and walked to the table where I see mama sitting there drinking a cup of coffee. Good morning I replied back. After we finished eating breakfast and washing our dishes me and Presley went out to take care of our horses. So how's everything going? She asks me. It's good she says while she grabs some hay for the horse. That's good to hear I say to her. She smiles and walks we both walk back to the house. Hey is everything really okay. I stop her. Yeah I guess why? Well you are avoiding me this morning did I do anything to make you feel upset? As soon as she starts talking my phone rang. Excuse me for a second I need to take this call. When I answered it she walked inside the house to hangout with mama. Hello I answered.

Hunter Hayes: Hey Cass, it's been awhile! How are ya doing?
Cass: hey Hunter. I know and I'm doin good I miss seeing you around!
Hunter: that's great to hear! I miss you too. So do you wanna hangout with me and a few other friends today?
Cass: ya sure that sounds great! So what time do wanna meet up?
Hunter: I guess now if ya want.
Cass: great! *blushes and smiles* I hang up and went inside.