part 3

I am tired with less response. So next update will be on December 1 . if you have little humanity towards writer plz vote and comment. You all know I was on bed from last 15 days....but also updating for you all friends... If you feel boring I will stop my stories next minute. Silent readers plz show some love on us.

Gauri, Vikram,rushi and rushika reached Jaipur. .

They took vikrams father blessings.

Vfather: nice to see you gauri. My son vikram is blessed with a good wife and two childrens.. I was angry with him .when he married you 5 years back. I stopped talking with him ... But now I am feeling bad. I lost all my happiness for my intention ..( note rikara are separated from each other 3 years back )

G:now you will happy uncle ... We came na. ...

Vfather : I am so happy...

Both vikram and gauri went to room...

Vikram: sorry for everything. .

G: no sorry no thanks between friends...... You are my best friend.... But I miss shivani..

V: what to do. God written only that much in my fate. She is my heart .. I miss her so much. You know my child..... I lost my child too.

Gauri kept her hand on his shoulder.

G: plz dont remember it.......

V: ok ok .. Take care of children. I have some work I want to meet my friends and all....

Vikram turns to go .

Gauri held his hand. .

G: I am scared what if my past came again .... I want to forget everything .

Vikram: shh. Your past is past. Your present and future is rushi and rushika. Ok ..

Gauri smiles...

Vikram goes .......

____________

Priti and om books the wedding hall ..and met her pritis parents. .

Later in evening ..

Priti and om decides to go to vikrams house as priti want to meet her friend vikram ..

_______________
Vikram to comes back to house ...

Gauri made children to sleep and goes to kitchen. To cook .

V: so whats special.

G: nothing just wanted to see your kitchen and all. .

V: you know I was playing with mumma when I was small...

G: ohh that's nice. Even meeto .i was always making kitchen as play ground. ..

Priti and om comes in front of vikrams house.....

Gauris heart beat starts to beat so high. ..

G: vikram I am scared I am feeling om is around me.

V: are you crazy. Why you feel like that. .

G: don't know........

Vikram: dont worry we are in Jaipur not in Mumbai. and you know I canceled projects with them just because of my friend...

G: I know .

Vikram: so dont worry ..

G: hmm

______

O; house is so big... .

Priti: chouhan mansion om. So its big only..

O: hmm..
Om felt something