dont miss it

Hi friends this is not update.but I have some questions to you all. Plz silent readers if you can plz answer me..

As you know it's a continuation of our love is different.

Our love is different : rikara are childish.  But there love never weak. They sacrificed so much for each other. Om married mad gauri. He did not even think of society .what society says to him..... and it end with twist. That om sent gauri for higher studies ( not every men send his wife for studies after marriage but om did ) then key to heart started.

Key to heart : its a continuation of our love is different. What happened in one year when gauri went for studies and what happens in the present.. Om is broken you all know it... So will gauri will strength for him .. and will rikara will be always like this or there  life will separate....( this story ends with twist. )

Lost love :( I did not said to anyone but wanted to say ) its a continuation key to heart .yeah key to heart not end ed. But I wanted to complete whole story so I splited them into parts. So here gauri and om are separated. Will they unite again ?.not only omkara. But whole family hates gauri ..  Will gauri and family unite again or not ?

Ok questions are here. .every one should answer.. Silent readers plz and if the response is less then You will never get my books. Who commented here. They will get my books . I have solution for that ..

Positive and negative both I want no need to encourage me. With false hopes. .

Answer for all question if you want read my stories. ( i will tell last )

▪Do you like to read  my stories why ?

▪Do you feel my stories are boring  ?

▪ shall I continue my stories or not ?

▪what advice do you want give me as reader ?

▪tell me three things that you like from my books ....

▪tell me three things that you hate from my stories....

Ok questions are over .

Now the readers who will answer to my all questions. I will dm them. and I will say how they will get my book... So from now I will stop updating in wattpad....

Silent readers good bye...and you all to say me good bye to my stories and me .

So my readers answer to all this questions then I will dm you. If you did not did then sorry you will not get my book at all .

After seeing the views and response. I am tired as my friend said me to do this. I am doing it now ..

I dont want to hurt my loyal readers so I am doing this .

This story is going to unpublish  in this wattpad next week .

Thanks  for the love you given to me .

I left my insta page too. Now I am leaving this too.....

I WILL NOT COME BACK

Love you all
❤Kavita❤