promo

I know I given you all already but wanted to give it friends so.. Here is it is.

O: when ever I was with you I get into trouble....
.

G: ohh really no body said you to live with me.

O: but truth is truth just because of you everyone lost everything. First anika bhabhi and bhavya lost there parents. and our friend. Sorry I forget her name .she lost her husband Rahul ... Then ridhima went to jail... Then divan became mad... and anika bhabhi...

G: shut up omkara. You want bringh past then listen even you forget about your life remember it. .. I learn to walk in my life alone. I don't want you nor your support. Nor I will disturb you in my life. .

O: wow thanks. and I know how you are. ( She took slow steps Then he did not looked his beside... she is there or not he was just talking and going suddenly he saw his beside.. gauri is not beside him... He turned back but gauri was not there )

Om rembered her words I learn to walk alone omkara I dont want you nor I will disturb you..

O: shit what I did .no I did wrong. Actually I did wrong I should not have say that to gauri... This is danger place .. Gauri ( he shouts )

He started running ..and started searching her .... But suddenly he have a blood on ground... He slowly went front....He saw her slippers on the edge of plant...

O: she is so sensitive last time also she almost died... Shut up om nothing happened to her

When he came front he saw a edge of hill ...but suddenly he saw somthing .

O: gauri....( he shouts and sits down)

________________,_______,

Happy news. Two marriages are there
Two marriage exited. Whose marriage wait for it.

One is omkara weds priti ..

One is omkara. Weds .....

Lets see which marriage will happen ..
and how it happens. . .

And next is the most excited track. Which will show a rikara destiny. ..

Where ri+kara =rikara again....but they did not except it.

I got this idea just now. so wanted to bringh it. With some drama...

Lets see what happens...

Excited

Love you all
💜 Kavita 💜