Day Two.

Hello! Updates every week. Only if there is 50+ reads as if there's no one reading whats the point in writing a lot! 😇

Please add to your library!

Adios👼 x

That night I didn't dream of Luke's message in my year book, I was so tired my sleep was dreamless.

I woke from my haze to a rather loud knocking on my door. I stirred in my bed before trying to muster a 'Come in'. The door opened, it was my mum. Through my sleepy eyes I managed to make out what she was wearing, she was wearing a gorgeous royal blue dress, which fitted her perfectly.

"Violet, be ready by eleven, the drive to Hale Country Club is going to be a long one." leaning on the door "make sure to get your music, I don't want to put up with your Dad's 'hip' music" she added.

"Okay haha" I spoke aimlessly.

I sat myself up and peered out my window. Today was sunny, the sun glimmering through the tall trees. I spotted my Grandpa, attending the flower bed in the middle of the large garden. Wondering what his goals for the garden were for today. He had a great passion for gardening so my Mum suggested he did the garden in the summer, he enjoyed doing it a lot. I wanted to go and make a small conversation with him but the time is nine thirty. I better get moving.

I decided on wearing a white dress accompanied by a pastel pink kimono. Then continued with getting ready. Applying a suttle sparkly eye shadow and a dash of blush.

After getting ready, I had fifteen minutes to spare, so I checked my phone.

From Hayley;" Can't wait for today! looks like the weather is going to be lush, bring sun cream! X"

I chuckled at the caring remark, I knew she was saying it jokingly but with a hint of serious. I really couldn't wait to see her today, its not regular that I do things like this with my family or get out at all for social gatherings only popping to the shops or my mum pestering me to go with her for the local flower show, every other weekend. That wasn't that bad actually.

"Violet" Jace's voice beamed from down stairs.

"Yeah!"

"It's time to go"

I quickly got my music, then travelled to the car with my luggage.

"Grandpa!" I shouted.

"Howdy partner!" Grandpa answered in his; as always, cheerful manor. Sharing a small wave in which I returned and he carried on gardening. Then I got into the car.

"Here you go you go Mum." I said passing her a collection of CD's , including Ed Sheeran, Bombay Bicycle Club and Jake Bugg also The Fray.

"Cheers lovely" she replied taking the CD's in her palm.

The drive passed rather quickly, Jace and Stephanie watched a movie called 'The Vow' Stephanie cried, and surprisingly even did Jace.While my Mum, Dad and I listened to my music, my Dad wasn't enjoying it as much as me and my Mum because apparently modern music has changed too much.

Suddenly the phone rang and the music had to be put on low, oh. I managed to work out it was Hayley's Mum. Due to her voice becoming rather squeaky.

The car turned to face a big building that was far away up the lane.

"Wow!" Dad beamed.

"Now that's what I call a house" Stephanie stated.

I sat there a little wide eyed as we approached.

"Now everyone, there will be staff parking our car for us"

"Ooo lovely" said Mum "No more bashing into walls for you, my love"