Come home

I was on the couch watching some old episodes of dog the bounty hunter with Sarge's head on my lap and eating chips. it was the episode where baby Lyssa and me were tossed around by the fugitive. I watched as Duane Lee started looking for me as I wasn't with the rest of them. 'where is she. where's Ashleigh?' 'Duane Lee!' i watched as i ran into his arms and he hugged me and calmed me down. i turned it off and started watching ridiculousness as i couldn't take it anymore. this was all to much. i loved Duane Lee but he didn't love me back. now i was here injured with no one here but me and Sarge. I petted Sarges head as i fell asleep.

        I woke up in a comfy bed and an arm around me? I opened my eyes and saw Sarge at the bed side and then looked to the other side of the bed and i went cold. i was in bed with Duane Lee. i looked around and i was in the Chapman house. i tried to get up. "Don't." i stopped. "how'd you get in my house?" he smiled. "Sweetie i'm a bounty hunter. i know how to pick locks." i giggled and he smiled. "There she is." "Huh?" "There's the Ashleigh i remember. the girl i love." i blushed. "Come on Ash. don't do this to yourself. i love you to much to watch you do this." that's when i really looked at him. he laughed. "What?" he smiled. "I love you Ashleigh stop thinking that that's so hard to do." i jumped on him and kissed him, he laughed. "Hey we don't want to injure that leg more then it is." i think you know what we did.