3 years later *Epilogue

Ashleigh Chapman. that has a ring to it. well i have a ring to it. yes. about a year and a half ago me and Duane Lee had gotten married. "Honey are you ready?" i giggled. "You shouldn't be asking me that because i'm not the one that's having trouble getting dressed." he came into the room. he lifted up the baby girl that was 9 months old. in his hands. "Are you giving mommy trouble?" I started not felling good and held my stomach. "Oo. these two aren't giving me a good time either." he laughed and held our daughter in one arm and put a hand on my stomach. "you to need to stop. you're only 4 months along and there this active." "It's there fathers fault." he laughed. we dressed our daughter, Danielle, in a Colorado Broncos onesie and a blue and orange tutu. "Mom. Dad when are we leaving?" we laughed and looked at Dylan. "Right now." we got in the car and headed to Beth and Dog's. "Hey guys." Beth hugged me. "Gez you're getting big." "well i am having twins." she laughed. "Yeah and they're gonna be a pain." i gulped and Duane Lee just put his arm on my back as we went to the living room where everyone was. i smiled as i looked around. this was it. this was my family.