Chapter 3

Makaylee's P.O.V

Messing with John Luke had gotten way to fun and was now normal. Happening more and more every day, I could see how eager he actually was to at least kiss me.

I starred at him from under my eyelashes as he read a book at the table. I bit my lip and got up from my seat. It was even more fun when we were the only two home. I slowly strolled over to him and as I was walking over he looked up at me. I smiled and he smiled back turning his attention back to his book. I placed my finger in the pages he was reading and took it from his hands, making a pouty face at him. "Wouldn't you rather be paying attention to me?" I asked, hopping up on the table and crossing my legs in front of him. I could see his eyes traveling up and down my body. I ran my finger down his jawline and softly over his lips.

"You never answered my question John Luke." I whispered into his ear before gently biting it. I heard him catch his breath and smirked to myself. I put my face in front of his, nearly an inch from it and licked my lips. "Hmm, would you?" I asked again. "Y-yea." He said, his breath hitting my lips. I could hear a car pull up. "Sorry babes, they're back home." I said climbing off the table and fixing my shorts. "Here's your book back." I said handing it to him and kissing his cheek. "Answer more quickly next time." I whispered to him before walking to my room. Ah, he was such a sucker.