Chapter 1

This book may contain triggering content that may trigger some people.
If you are triggered easily then this book isn't for you.

You have been warned.

-

Gifted

-

Jeon Jungkook

Jeon Jungkook

Age 15

Yoongi

Yoongi

Age- 16

(When I say this book will be different, I mean it's gonna be different, and I don't mean writing Style, I mean The book in general)

•••••

Jungkook sighed and grabbed his school bag from his locker. He smiled and walked out of the school "Jungkook! Wait up!" A voice Yelled and Jungkook smiled "Hey Yoongi Hyung" jungkook spoke "Your fast, You everbthink about sports" Yoongi asked "Nah, sweating and locker~Rooms aren't particularly my thing" Jungkook spoke "Pfff! It's not that bad, I play basket ball! You sweat yeah but don't you sweat enough already?" Yoongi spoke watching as Jungkook pondered "I mean, yeah...Why are you so desperate to get me into sports?" Jungkook asked and Yoongi laughed "Well, I don't know, your always taking about how much you hate it at home" Yoongi spoke and Jungkook sighed "I mean...I'm not good at anything-" Jungkook began to speak before he saw Yoongis cold glare "If you say you can't do anything I will slap you so hard you fly across the oceans to America" Yoongi spoke and Jungkook bursted our laughing "Can you dance or sing?" Yoongi asked and Jungkook gulped "U-Ummm..." Jungkook nervously spoke "OH! YOU CAN! CANT YOU!" Yoongi spoke excitingly clapping his hands together making Jungkook blush "I'm gonna slap you to America you fluff~hole" Jungkook spoke and Yoongi laughed "Fluff~Hole?" He asked while giggling "Shut up Hyung!" Jungkook spoke attack booping Yoongis stomach "Aish!" He Yelled and Jungkook smiled.