VI

L.
After school hangouts

I arrived to school in a simple oversized black hoodie with some ripped jeans. I walked in the school ready to get this school day over with.

"Yoongi-ah!" I hear someone scream behind me. I look behind me to see Jimin running toward me. "Hey Jimin" I said as I wait for him to catch up to me. "Hey Yoongles. Yesterday was fun." "Yeah" she I said remembering yesterday." "I'm still sorry for kissing you."
Jimin said looking down. "Jimin I said it was fine." "..Right. N e ways I gotta get to class but I'll see you later yoongles." "Bye Jimine." I said waving him off.

I was sitting at lunch like I usually do with my friends. But something was off. "Where's Taehyung?" I said eating some of
my delicious pineapples. "Um..." Namjoon looked around. "Over there!" Namjoon said pointing to Tae who just walked in. Taehyung walked over to their table. As Taehyung approached the table Yoongi could see hickeys on his neck. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

(book switches to 3rd person for the rest of the book very sorry for the sudden switch)

"Hey Guys." Taehyung said as he sat down with his food. "Sorry I'm late. I was...busy." Seokjin eyed him weridly. "Okay Taehyung." after that everyone started talking again as normal.

"Yoongi." Taehyung says running up to Yoongi, as the school day was over. "You promised we'd hang out after school." "Oh yea..." Yoongi said looking at his shoes as he walked "What do you wanna do." Taehyung said gripping the straps of his book bag. "Hmm...Park?" "Sure..."

"Sunsets beautiful." Yoongi said looking at the sunset from the top of the playground. It was perfect weather for this. "Yeah..." Taehyung said looking at Yoongi. Yoongis lips shined beautifully in the light as the sun lit up his face. His hair perfectly messy but also tamed. His lips and how they naturally formed a pout. Yoongi turned to Taehyung. Tae turned away quickly and laughed. They spent there time there for the rest of the day.

🖤
🖤
🖤

Happy thanksgiving y'all‼️ Ion feel like proof reading but I'm thankful that we hit 1K let's go😔👊