XII

?
help.

yoongi sat in the corner of a dark bedroom crying, when the door suddenly opened. "yoongi?" a deep voice called out. "d-don't hurt me again, please." yoongi spat out. the dark figure turned on the lights. "yoongi what happened to you?" taehyung said running over. "are you okay? what happened? does this have something to do with young-jae?" yoongi noded.

yoongi and young-jae used to date. they were happily in love though they were young. they were the perfect couple. yes they would fight sometimes but at the end of the day the loved eachother. everything was perfect until young-jae kept demanding they have sex. yoongi was a virgin at the time and was happy with it staying like that. of course yoongi kept saying no which angered young-jae. young-jae soon started beating yoongi. along with getting jealous when yoongi hung out with his friends. yoongi only got the courage to break with him when taehyung found out. only after that did jungkook and yoongi started hanging out more.

young-jae was at this party. he found yoongi. of course, he tried to coerce him into sex. but yoongi said no. as expected young-jae took his anger out on yoongi. taehyung was heated. the latter stood up. "taehyung w-wait please don't." yoongi said getting up with him. yoongi tried to pull him back, but taehyung ripped out of his grasp and went down to where young-jae was. taehyung grabbed his head and slammed it onto the glass table. as expected it shattered. taehyung grabbed young-jae once again and threw him to the floor beating his ass. people tried to pull taehyung back, but he wouldn't stop. yoongi tried pulling taehyung away. after a good 5 minutes of taehyung beating his ass taehyung stopped. the latter grabbed yoongis hand and walked out.

taehyung got in the car. he sighed. "i-im sorry yoongi. i blacked out. when i saw you like that again....i wanted to kill him." yoongi put his hand on taehyung. "i know tae. but if you would've killed him you would've gone to jail." "i know yoongi. i'll try not to let this happen again." taehyung said turning on the car.

taehyung drove back to his place. yoongi made sure to text jungkook that he was staying at a friends house and that he was okay. it felt like forever since yoongi had been in tae's house. taes moms still aren't home from their vacation. "listen yoongi. i'm really sorry for what happened with hoseok." yoongi sighed "it's okay taehyung. i'm gonna hop in the shower." yoongi said. "alright." taehyung said.

before yoongi got in the shower he got a text from jungkook. he sighed. he felt bad leaving the poor boy all alone at his house but yoongi didn't have the energy to go back home. yoongi turned on the hot water. yoongi relaxed as the hot water hit his body. yoongi stood in the shower thinking. once yoongis shower ended he wrapped his towel around his waist. after drying off he pulled on some of taehyungs clothes that tae let him borrow.

as he walked down stairs he could smell the chinese food that tae ordered for them. yoongi smiled as he walked over to the food. "smells good." yoongi said to tae. "i ordered your favorite." taehyung said patting the seat next to him. yoongi sat down and opened his food. it was honey barbecue wings with french fries. "you know me so well." yoongi said laughing.

it felt nice hanging out with taehyung again like old times. they decided to get ice cream and go to the park. yoongi sat down on the grass. "you know," yoongi said looking at his ice cream. "i'd like to dye my hair mint green. it's like one of the best colors, and the best flavor of ice cream." yoongi said looking up at taehyung. the latter chuckled. "oh really now?" he said looking into yoongis eyes. "yeah. especially the ice cream part." yoongi licking his ice cream. "oh really? well then can i try some of your ice cream?" "only if i can try yours." yoongi said offering taehyung some ice cream. "wow you didn't lie when you said mint chocolate chip was good!" taehyung said. "right?! your ice cream is good too, but mint is better. i don't understand why they say mint chocolate chip tastes like toothpaste! people are delusional these days." yoongi said taking another lick of his ice cream. taehyung laughed. "you're crazy." taehyung said smiling.

taehyung decided to walk to the store while he left yoongi at his house. not telling yoongi what he was going for. taehyung walked back in the house. "so what did you buy?" yoongi said turning to him from the couch. taehyung opened the bag to reveal the box of mint hair dye. "no way!" yoongi said getting up. "when can we dye it?!" yoongi said excited. "right now?" tae said. "omg yes yes!" yoongi said running to change his shirt and get to the bathroom. taehyung chuckled at how yoongi looked like a kid.

taehyung and yoongi spent the rest of the night dying yoongis hair and talking. "this color is gonna look so cool! i've been tired of having black hair. i want my hair to be a cool unique color. kinda like your hair color." yoongi said pointing up to taehyungs nice blue hair. taehyung blushed a little. "c'mon it's time to put the dye." taehyung said. he could see the excitement in yoongis eyes.

taehyung turned yoongi around to face the mirror and see his new hair color. "omg tae! i love it! thank you! thank you thank you thank you so much!" yoongi said tuning around to hug the taller. taehyung hugged back. "no problem yoongi. i'd do this anytime." after a while of talking and hanging out they realized it was getting late. "i'm so tired." yoongi said yawning. taehyung yawned too. "i felt that. we should probably go to bed." "you're right yoongi said getting up."

taehyung laid in his bed. he ask younger if he wanted to sleep in his bed because it was cold and the younger agreed. "today was fun," yoongi said. "even though it started out bad i'm really glad i spent this day with you." yoongi said looking at taehyung. tae looked into yoongis eyes. taehyung felt something in him. something that just told him to kiss yoongi. those soft lips were so appetizing to taehyung. taehyung leaned in until he felt the youngest soft lips against his. this surprised yoongi. but of course yoongi kissed back. taehyung pulled away. "goodnight." taehyung said pulling yoongis body closer to his. yoongi was surprised. he didn't know what just happened, but he didn't mind it.