XIII

I.
confusion.

yoongi woke up with no one next to him. 'taehyung must've gone to the kitchen.' yoongi thought to himself as he got up and walked to the bathroom. yoongi freshened up and checked his phone. it was mostly dry besides a good morning text from jungkook. yoongi felt his stomach turn. he felt bad. he felt like he was hoeing around. but he wasn't right? him and jungkook aren't together, but he was the one who he gave 'everything' to. yoongi sighed and tried to shake off the thought, though it was still looming over his shoulder.

yoongi walked down to the kitchen where taehyung was making breakfast. "good morning bed head. i'm making breakfast." taehyung said as he smiled. yoongi ran his fingers through his hair as he groaned. yoongi walked to the fridge and poured himself a glass of orange juice. taehyung sat yoongi's and his plates down. the breakfast was really good and yoongi loved it.

the latter offered to clean the dishes being the good friend he is, as yoongi was washing the dishes he felt an arm snake around his waist. yoongi decided to ignore it and kept washing the dishes. the tall figure rested his head on yoongis shoulder. yoongi decided not to say anything as taehyung watched him clean the dishes.

taehyung has been acting out of character lately. more flirty. isn't this dude straight? yoongi thought to himself. taehyung said he would drive yoongi home. the shorter thanked him. they drove home in comfortable silence. yoongi thanked taehyung once he dropped him off and opened the door to find jungkook on his phone laying on the couch. "hey yoongi!" jungkook said hopping up like a bunny. "hey kookie. did you miss me?" yoongi jokingly said. "yes." jungkook said engulfing yoongi into a hug.

yoongi spent the rest of the day pondering the situation he got himself into. shit for godsakes he's basically flirting with two boys! maybe he should tell jungkook what's going on...no. that's not a good idea, 'i don't wanna hurt him.' yoongi thought to himself. he's still kinda mad at hoseok....but that's his best friend. that's who he would go to in this situation. can he even trust him anymore...? well it's time to take a risk to see if our friendship will really last.

12/28/19
active

yoonphoria:
hey hoseok. i know we haven't been talking lately... but you're still my best friend and i need to talk to you about something
read 11:23

hopeworld:
i'm really sorry for what i did i promise i won't do it again, you know i love you. ❤️. anyways, what's up?
read 11:25

yoonphoria:
so basically jungkooks back in town. and  long story short we did the 'thing' and we've kinda been acting like a couple but lately taehyung has been flirting with me. he kissed me on the lips and held me while we slept he put his arm around my waste and i dunno what to do.
read 11:25

hopeworld:
woah, woah, woah, you did what with jungkook??!! and now taehyung is all over you?! listen you should just....see who you want more. i guess. try to figure out who you want to be with more. i understand that you've wanted taehyung all this time and that you've been with jungkook before and you lost your v card to him but...it's times like this where you have to make a decision. you have to make up your mind before one of them asks you to be their boyfriend and it's not who you truly want and you end up breaking their heart. and i know that's the opposite of what you're trying to do. i'm going to assume that you were upset about what happened and you missed jungkook and that's why you had sex with him. and you guys acting like a couple is bad. especially because you kissed taehyung and now you have two boys trailing behind you. if i was you i'd be stuck between who to pick.
read 11:30

yoonphoria:
but what if taehyung is straight?
read 11:33

hopeworld:
if he kissed you and wasn't disgusted and was flirting with you and shit.....then baby he probably ain't straight 😭🤷🏻‍♂️
read 11:33

yoonphoria:
i guess you're right 😭. anyways thanks for the advice. i forgot to mention jungkooks been sleeping over my house for a while  also......
read 11:34

hopeworld:
girl what have you gotten yourself into while i was gone...🤦🏽‍♀️. clearly you need me to help your life function properly. are you just leaving the house without him knowing? or is he minding his business and not caring who you're going out with? and if you had time to sleep in the same bed with taehyung i'm gonna assume you slept over that mans house so how tf...????? i need me someone like that, someone that minds they business. LMFAO.
read 11:36

yoonphoria:
yeah he hasn't asked any questions. which is kinda good i guess. but i felt bad for letting him sleep in this house all alone while he's here for me. kinda felt like an asshole ): but yeah i get what you mean 😭. he hasn't asked anything he just checks up on me to make sure i'm okay which makes me feel even worse. like ughhh why is he so nice and perfect wtf. anyways you should go to sleep it's late haha.
read 11:38

hopeworld:
alright i will babez. you need some sleep too with all this drama you've gotten yourself into. text me when you wake up. we should meet up on monday. maybe we should go out to eat then go back to my place? anyways goodnight lovez you. 🖤.
read 11:39

yoonphoria:
yeah that sounds good. goodnight love you!! i'll text you in the morning. bye. 🥳🤍.
read 11:39

yoongi set his phone down on his nightstand and rolled over. he knew it might be a rough night to sleep but he felt better knowing he could still rely on his best friend. some weight felt lifted off his shoulders.

happy new years. (: