Chapter 1

No one's pov:

A little boy no older then 4 years old running down alleys trying to escape a mob. The little boy was no older than Naruto Uzamaki, he was kicked out of the Orphanage because he was a 'demon'. He ran till he hit a dead end, the mob finally had the 'demon' the poor boy had no idea why they beat him. After a long cruel beating poor Naruto fell into oblivion.

"Kit come here." Naruto walked for awhile till he came to a cage with two red eyes opened. "Who are you?" Asked a scared little Naruto, " I am the Kyuubi no Kitsune kit." Answered the giant fox. "I am sorry that they do this to you." Said the giant fox, "it's not your fault, your name can't be kyuubi right?" Naruto replied/asked, "Your right kit my name is Kurama would you like to have someone who knows your parents and will love you like a mother? Kurama asked Naruto, "Yes!" Kurama explained to Naruto to run to the park and sit under the tree so he can heal him. Naruto did as he was told and sat under a tree getting healed. 

Sasuke Uchiha had watched his older brother Itachi murder his entire clan leaving only him, after some time when Itachi left Sauke got up and ran away from the compound heading to the park to clear his head.

Sakura Hurano hid in a corner of her room waiting for the perfect time to leave through her window, after 30 minutes of stillness she walked quietly to her window and climbed out heading to the park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto pov:

I sat under the tree in the park to let kurama heal me when I heard a snap of a twig, I turned and saw a little boy with black hair standing there. I immediately covered myself from any attacks. "Why are you scared of me?" Asked the young black hair boy, "aren't you going to hurt me?" I ask. "Why would I do that and are you okay?" Asked the boy. "No, I am fine I have someone healing me." I say, then we both turn for we heard a little squeak and see a pink haired girl standing there. I immediately get up and run over to check her wounds, she has fear in her eyes. "Who did this to you?" Both the black haired boy and I say. "My father." Replied the girl, unbelievable, after so time of us wrapping her wounds we finally get to know each other.

"What are your names?" I ask the two kids sitting next to me, "my name is Sasuke Uchiha." Replied the black haired boy now known as Sasuke, "my name is Sakura Hurano." Says the pink haired girl now known as Sakura. "What's your name." They both ask, "my name is Naruto Uzamaki." I tell them about Kurama and learn that Sasuke lost his clan to his older brother and we help him to not hate but to figure out why he did it. I say that Kurama knows about someone who can be a mother to us all since we became family to each other. We all agree and I ask Kurama about the person and where to find them. "Kit you must go to the Hokage Tower tomorrow and ask about the scroll that hold Tori Senju-Uchiha." After I say to my new family about the Scroll we all plan to do it together.

*Timeskip to hokage tower*

Naruto pov:

Jiji can I talk to you please alone with these two next to me, no ANUB (spelling?) Please!" I ask Jiji. "Of course." Replied jiji after sending out the ANUB and activating privacy seals. "I was wondering about the Scroll that held Tori Senju-Uchiha. Can I talk to her, Kura-nii says that she can communicate with the outside world." "I will let you talk to her." After some time of getting the scroll and explaining everything we talk to Tori. "Tori can you answer a question for me." I ask, "of course. What is your question" replied tori. "Who are my parents and can you be a mother to me and Sasuke and Sakura please." I say, "Naruto your parents were the Fourth hokage minato Namikaze and your mother was Kushina Namikaze-Uzamaki. I will gladly be you mother if you want me to." Says Tori.

After awhile of discussion about my family, a glow was seen from the scroll that held Tori. After awhile the glow died down and there stood a woman with long white hair and red blood eyes, she was confused and surprised. Jiji was shocked, "how are you free?" Asked jiji, "I don't know." Replied Tori. I run up to her with sasuke and Sakura and hug her, she bends down and hugs us back. After talking and looking at the seals on the other scrolls we discovered that the seals could hold the person for up to a certain time. Since tori was the last to be sealed and is pregnant as we found out her time was cut shorter.

Tori pov:

I am finally free and now am a mother to an Uchiha, Hurano, and a Namikaze-Uzamaki. I can't wait for Madara to be set free, I told the children that I am married to Madara Uchiha. After some talking we have decided to move into the Namikaze-Uzamaki compound and bring the Uchiha compound up as well including the Senju since we are a family now.

Sarutobi is old and needs to find a fifth hokage, after some talking I look at Naruto and learn that there is a genius on him and that he is alone where is his twin. "Sarutobi where is Narutos twin?" "I font know we have looked everywhere and he wasn't found." "I am going to look through the other hidden villages and find him." I told Naruto about his parents and fixed his seal to allow Kurama the Kyuubi out when he wants to be. I start looking through the villages and decide to look in Suna for Naruto twin.

No one's pov:

Naruto, sasuke and Sakura with tori have been living good lives Suna is a good few days away and Tori wants her children to be safe. She has them trained to protect themselves and kurama is helping as well, the kids call kurama nii-san and he doesn't mind and had become the older brother to them. Tori sees Kurama has one of her son's as well and he sees her as his mother.

Madara, Mito and Hashirama have been freed from their scrolls and found Tori with three little kids and the Kyuubi who she calls her children. Madara has become their father to all four of them. Mito and Hashirama are aunt Mito and uncle hashirama, Tori left to find Naruto twin and found him in Suna as the one tail jinjuriki and took him home with her after scaring the kazekage and threatening him since he took one of Kohonas citizens. The young boys name is gaara and his seal was so screwed up, she had to fix it and Gaara made friends with Shakaku who Naruto, gaara, Sakura, and Sasuke call Shu-nii-san. Tori now cares for two demons and four little kids.