Chapter 3

A: I have decided to skip to when tori is about to have the baby.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tori pov:

I have been working with Sakura with Tsunade, Tsunade had come back and helps me out with training Sakura in medical ninjutsu and working as the fifth hokage. After about 1 hour I felt immediate pain in my abdomen, Madara was sitting next to me when I grunted in pain. "My love are you alright?" "No, I am aaaahhhh!" "Tsunade get in here quick!" Yelled Madara, "What is in...." trailed Tsunade. I was holding my stomach breathing deeply, after about 30 minutes Tsunade rushed me to a room saying that my baby is coming.

No one pov:

Tori, Tsunade and Madara were all in a room at the Namikaze-Uzamaki compound, Hashirama had to little kids including Kurama and Shukaku. Hashirama and Mito got a letter including Sarutobi that Tori was having her baby, Tsunade had put up privacy seals so that the birth would be kept quiet and safe for the mother and baby.

After about 30 or more minutes Tori and Madara heard crying and saw Tsunade hold up a little baby stating that it was a boy and a girl. Tori had twins and they were perfectly healthy, Madara helped clean the baby's off when they heard a thump and looked to see Tsunade get hit into a wall. The masked man said, "move away from her or your twins die.", the masked man held a kunai over both of the baby's and Madara looked at Tori. "Get them to safety please." Tori said hoping that whatever this man had planned it would save her baby's.

*Timeskip*

No one's pov:

Tori wad held up by ninja wire between two rocks with a seal under her feet, the masked man held a sword of pure beauty and walked up to Tori. "You will strengthen my sword and I will be able to destroy everything." Tori watched as the masked man put the sword up to her side and cut her drawing blood that was spilled on the sword. The sword glowed and off the masked man went but not before the sword said to Tori that her children sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura would carry him and his brethern.

Madara, Hashirama, Mito, Kurama, Shukaku, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Tsunade and Sarutobi were jumping from tree to tree  trying to get to Tori, after 10 minutes of jumping they got to Tori and saw that she had a seal underneath her feet and was bring held up by ninja wires, they also saw a cut on her left side. They were unable to get to her since the seal kept people away from her, Naruto talked to sasuke and Sakura trying to figure out what they are going to do since they could get to kaa-chan. "Sasuke, and Sakura you must find the sword of healing and darkness." They hears Tori tell them, "only then will you be able to free me." Sasuke and Sakura got going on trying to find the two swords, "Naruto the cut on my side was made by the sword of the Kitsune, it is yours but the man that took me has it defeat him and you will have your sword." Naruto heard kaa-chan say.

Naruto found the masked man and fought him to retrieve his sword from him, Sasuke and Sakura finally found their swords and waited for Naruto, after 40 minutes Naruto appeared with the sword of the Kitsune, they all attacked the seal destroying it and freeing their mother. Madara hopped over to Tori picking her up and carries her through the trees back to the Namikaze-Uzamaki compound.

Tsunade pov:

They came back with her oh thank Kami, she had some wounds but nothing I couldn't handle. Naruto sword started dripping blood and Aunt Tori said it was hers from the masked man, Tori finally had time to say the names of her twins. The boy is Izuna named after his uncle Izuna and the girl is Luna her name goes with her hair and eyes. The boy has black hair and black eyes, the girl has black hair and crystal white eyes. Tori and the twins slept will I told them about her condition and what will happen since I had a kage meeting in two weeks, what's worse is that it's in Kohona and I know that the Kazekage will start something and when he does I know that Tori will beat him into the ground.