Chapter 7

Tori pov:

After about 3 more minutes of being whipped the men are brought to their knees by my husband and brother, Mito is watching my two little kids will Madara is out to save me. I watch with gaara as the break after 5 torture methods done by my husband and brother. Wow such weaklings, gaara has a disappointed look on his face after seeing them break after 5. He is very sadist since he helps Ibiki in the TI with torture for information, I have helped naru learn the harishin and rasengan will gaara has more of the Uzamaki but he can also harishin around. Madara doesn't look happy and will Tsunade heals us I watch as everyone circles around me and gaara since the ninjas tried to are attack him and me again worst move ever.

After about 3 hours of watching Hashirama hold the two upside down will I healed was pretty entertaining, they cried like big baby's will Madara watched in amusement at their displays. Gaara was laughing along with me will we eat he's them cry will my brother glared at them, he is a big softy but made mad he is a monster.

*Timeskip 

No one's pov:

After awhile of dragging the men back to Kohona and to Ibiki, tori and gaara went home and made dinner for everyone since they didn't get home like they should have. Izuna and Luna were giggling will they laid in Madara's hair since he was on his stomach playing shogi with naru. Gaara was talking to shukaku  about anything he had missed, Tsunade was agreeing with Mito on how irresponsible my brother was. Saru walked in about 30 minutes before the food was done and talked with sasuke and Sakura about what the council wanted to do like have sasuke marry Sakura they both glared and gagged at that.... Tori doesn't blame them, she has some people to attack tomorrow. 

Hashirama was bouncing up and done as if he was on sugar will Kurama was in a corner horrified by Hashirama and his antics, Mito just shook her head before going back to her conversation with Tsunade on anything that happened and how everything was after they were sealed away. Mito didn't know about Minato and Kushina but Tori planned on telling her and everyone about them. All the shinobi in the village heard about Tori being alive and even saw Hashirama walking around with Mito and Madara to pick up food and clothes for the kids. Madara had glared at a parent when they encouraged their daughter to throw a rock at naru and gaara which scared her and showed the daughter that they are children just like her.

Tori and Mito looked in the history books and found that they had erased her marriage to Madara for peace and stated that she hated the Uchiha.  Tsunade when she heard about that made sure everyone even those on missions returned and heard her annocnment on the truth behind Tori and what the history books lie about. 

*annocnment*

"Everyone be quiet, I am not giving up my hat just yet. I am to tell you about lies the history books are telling us all and our new generations. Little boy tell me about Tori Senju the second hokage." Asked Tsunade, "okay, lady second was a powerful water user and was the sister of the first hokage. She hates the Uchihas, along with she never married." The little boy responded, "You are wrong about a lot of it she was the second hokage but she did marry and doesn't hate the Uchiha." Tsunade spoke, "What do you mean lady fifth?" The little boy asked, "Tori do you want to tell them." Tsunade turned and asked many gasped, "yes." Tori replied walking into view holding a little boy with black hair. "I never hated the Uchiha, whoever said I did is wrong. I married an Uchiha the clan head in my time to be exact, my name is Tori Senju-Uchiha and am married to Madara Uchiha, I take care of Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto returned gaara to his sibling naruto." Tori stated and all of them gasped, "DANZO!! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW!!" Tori yelled will handing Madara Izuna, right when she did danzo appeared and tori beat the crap out of him for his lies.