Chapter 6

No one's pov:

Tori and Gaara can be seen heading to the compound to make dinner for everyone when out of no where a ninja appeared in front of them. Tori held her son close and pulled out a kunai, Tori held up protecting her son from the ninja till another hit her on a pressure point. Gaara was taken and watched as his mother was lifted up and thrown over the others shoulder, Gaara spiked his chakra to alert others about danger. Gaara and tori where taken by the mysteries ninjas to who knows where.

Tsunade pov:

I had gotten to the compound and asked if Tori and Gaara had returned they said they hadn't, I was sitting and talking with Madara when Shakaku ran in saying that Gaara had spiked his chakra. We all stand up immediately and start heading towards the place he spiked his chakra at, when we get to the area his chakra was spiked at we see kunai and shurikin everywhere. One of the kunai have blood on it and I see if it was Tori's or gaaras but it wasn't, it was an unknown blood type. I check for any other blood drops in the area and find gaara's blood type and Tori's blood type. "We need to find Gaara and Tori they are both injured." I say to everyone, I see Naruto start finding their chakra signature and he lights up showing he found them. "I found them they are two miles east of the village and going slow," Naruto tells us, "I believe gaara is giving them some issues and I think carrying Tori is also rough on your speed." 

I send for my two Elite ANBU teams yo head out along with the Nara clan as well, we start heading off to the east to get to Tori and Gaara. After we have them in our sights what we see makes our blood run cold, Tori is bleeding from a wound on her thigh with more deadly cuts as well on others parts of her body and she is holding Gaara close to her. Gaara has whip lashes on his body but what is the worse is that they are still whipping him and tori who is now holding him close and taking the blunt of the whip. I can feel the aura coming off of Madara, Hashirama, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Shakaku, Kurama, the Nara clan and my Elite ANBU team. We prepare for battle to get them both back and to heal them as best we can.

Tori pov:

I feel a bunch of hidden chakra that I recognise, looks like when Gaara spiked his chakra to alert everyone it worked and I can feel the deadly aura rolling of of everyone. I can feel that they left Mito at the compound for anything they may need. Gaara and I gave been slowing them down so we only got two miles away instead of the amount they wanted. I make sure that Gaara doesn't receive the blunt of the whippings, I can't let my baby boy go through that.

I hope that these idiots get what's coming to them cause they just pissed off a bunch of people for whipping gaara and I. I wonder how long they will last against torture and other methods that will be done upon them by my family and those who care about my family. I say 1,000 before they die from the wounds. "How long will the last through forms of torture do you think Gaara?" I ask my youngest, "500."