n i n e

Hanbin

Hani and I decided to go shopping today. We go to find new clothes.

"Appa, this cloth suitable with me, isn't it? " she asked.

(Cloth like this)

(Cloth like this)

"You look adorable hani! My little girl is so cute !" I said.

"Hehe so should I take it? " she asked me.

"Just take it, I will buy it for you" I said.

"Gomawo appa! " she said happily as she took that cloth and I pay it.

"So where should we go after this? " I asked.

"Let's go to cafe! " she said.

"Okay okay let's go! " I said.

We just walked to the cafe. And then I saw someone that familiar a few meters from me. Is it eunbi?

I saw her crying and she run to the road. And I heard a lorry horn to her but she just ignored it. Yahhhh, she is drunk or what?!!??!? I run to her and grab her hand to me. And she hug me tightly.

"YAHHHH TAKE CARE OF YOUR BITCH GIRLFRIEND CAREFULLY!! " I heard that lorry's driver yelled and he go away.

"Yahhh eunbi are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

She didn't reply and realize that she is fainted. I'm panic.

"Hani!!! Come here and help appa" i called her.

"Appa are you alright? " she asked me.

"Ne, now let's go to the car. I'm sorry but now we can't go to the cafe" I said.

I carry eunbi bride style and put her in the car. And then I drive to my condominium. I put her at my bed. I'm too exhausted so I take some good shower. After taking a shower, I go to my bedroom and wear my cloth. I saw that she is still sleeping. That sleeping beauty;) I take a picture of her.

She looks so pretty even she is sleeping

She looks so pretty even she is sleeping. That's why I still love her. So I decide to make some food for her.

Eunbi

I slowly open my eyes. Where am I? This is not my room. Then, I stand up from the bed. Then, I saw a man in the kitchen. I just can see his back.

"Urmmm may I know who are? " I asked. Then, he turn to look at me. I'm surprised when I saw his face.

"Hanbin?! " I shouted.

"Urmmm hi eunbi. Did you feel well?"

"Urmmm I guess " I said. Then, I heard my stomach growling. Oh my gosh this is embrassing! I'm started blush. And then I saw he is smiling.

"Let's go eat. I made us kimchi fried rice. You seat first. I want to ask hani to eat" he said than smiling again. Goshhh my heart beat.

Then I saw he bring hani with him then they seat. We started to eat. We don't talk anything. Gosh this is awkward. You know when you finally eat dinner with your ex.

"Appa may I ask you something? " hani asked.

"Ne, what is it? " he asked.

"Who is she? I just want to know " she asked.

I gulped. Hanbin look at me nervously. I know that he is nervous.

"Eunbi, should we tell her the truth?" He asked me.

Telling her the truth is a good thing right? This is the right time to tell her after I left her for 5 years. I grab hani hands and I'm ready to tell her the truth.

"Actually hani, I'm your omma. I'm sorry sweetie cuz I tell you now. I'm having a hard time that's why I left you also your appa" I said while my eyes teary and also she. Then she hug me tightly.

"Omma bogo shipda! Don't left me again" she said.

"I promise u" I said. Then hanbin come to hug us.

Hey guys! I truly miss you rn;) well hanbin and eunbi not together yet okay don't misunderstood <3 this is just a beginning of story. By the way, vote dear readers! It won't hurt you hehe

~author hae

Now I'm going solo 😎