f o u r t e e n

A/n; this chapter will be explanation about hanbin and eunbi so this chapter is important..... Enjoy reading hehe and this is eunbi pov for your information >

+ play any song that you like when you read this chapter +

ⓧ warning! long chapter>

»2013«

I have a bad time

Everyone had left me,

My parents also my friends,

My parents died because they had been killed by a robber. My parents is not a bad person. I have no life now. I am not rich person. I'm the poor one.

I have a friend but they're back stabbed  me.... She is being my friend because of a stupid dare that her friends gave.

I have nothing.

I skip school, I run from the house. I try to end my life. Well, I'm just a rubbish in this world right? I try to jump into the Han river but someone pull me. He shouted at me said that I'm crazy to kill myself and said I'm still young .

He asked me what is my name. And I told him my name. He said his name is Kim Hanbin. Well he have a nice name.

He asked me where I live, and I answered I have nowhere to live and I'm faded up.

He said he want me to live in his house but I refuse it. No way right? He is stranger. But he kept me asking me that and I think I gave up. Just live with him will not give me some trouble right? He seems so kind.

So I followed him to his house. His house kinda big. He's must be a rich person. He said that he live alone because he have no parents, same like me. He let me sleep at guest room. I said that I don't have any clothes with me. And he said he will buy it for me. I feel a bit guilty.

He said he will transfer me to his school. I'm just agree with him because I have no choice. You know him...I decide to work at the coffee shop. Yeah, I get that work. I'll work after school end.

We become a classmate and deskmate. I'm not suprise he is a famous student here. His fans always glare at me.

After a few months, I have something weird that happen to me. Why my hearts always beating fastly? Why I  am always jealous if Jennie, his best friend hangout together? I love him, am I?

After a few weeks, we have a graduation party at his friend house. He invited me to go with him. For your information, Jennie when to New Zealand because of family matter. I don't know if I should be happy or not.

After the party, we got home. I want to go to my room but all of a sudden he pull me to him. And then he confessed to me. He said he can't hold it anymore and he wants to let me know that he love me. I know that now I'm love him too. He then asked me if I will be his girlfriend and of course I said yes.

He then carry me bride style to his room and put me at his bed. He kissed me hungrily like that's no tomorrow. He asked me if I'm sure to do this. I'm just nodded because I know I need him too. So we ended up doing that ' thing '