e i g h t e e n

Hanbin

IKON members and I were practicing 'Fantastic baby' dance by big bang sunbaenim. We need to perform special stage next month. But today Junhoe not practice with us because he have to visit his mom in the hospital.

After 3 hours we practiced, we finally take a break and we will practice back tomorrow. Chanwoo need to practice more. Aigoo, this maknae!

I want to eat but why I feel uneasy? I can feel that something happen but I don't know what?

All of sudden, junhoe come in to the practice dance room . He's sweating too bad. It's only me here because the others take a lunch.

"Junhoe what happened to you? " I asked.

"Hyung..Why... You didn't... Answer.... My call" he said while taking his breath. His call?

"Why did you call me? I off my phone that's why I can't answer your call" I said. What he wants to say actually?

"Check your phone now and I'm sure you will know why" he said. I take my phone and turn on it. The first thing I saw is

7 missed called by eunbi,
3 missed called by junhoe,
4 messages by eunbi....

What happened now?! I check eunbi's message...

'HANBIN HELP ME!!! ' (10:35)

'I NEED YOU NOW' (10:35)

'THE KIDS HAVE AN ALLERGIC!!! ' (10:36)

'YOU NEVER WITH ME WHEN I NEED YOU THE MOST 💔' (11:40)

Oh my God, I need to see them right now!

"Junhoe how do you know about this? " I asked

"I saw her in the hospital with the guy beside him. I don't know who is him but they seem close" he said. Who is him?

"Where hospital that they went?! "

"Seoul National University Hospital " he said.

I rushly take my car's key and go to the hospital with my car. I don't care about traffic, now I'm only care about her.

Finally I reach the hospital! I go to the counter to ask the nurse.

"Hello miss, do you know the room number of Yang Haejoon and Yang Hyunmi? " I asked the nurse.

"They're in the one room. Their room number is 127" she said.

"Thank you" then I rushed to lift and go to their room. Before I reach to their room, I saw something that break my heart into pieces.

She kissing with another boy.

Then, I realised why am I here? I'm not hers and she is not mine anymore.

I decided to go home and I don't want they notice me here. I took out my phone and I write message to eunbi .

'But I think you don't need me anymore' (12:55)

'Have a good day' (12;55)

'Bye' (12;56)

Maybe this is the best. Move on, hanbin!

Block

Yes / no

I know this chap is so short. But don't worry I will make it better. It's been long time I'm not active ...support me okay;)

sunrise|gfriend

BTW please stream this song guysssss!!!!!! Our gfriend comeback ♡♡♡♡their visual and voice in this mv are no joke ♡💦