e l e v e n

Jennie

"Whattt?!?!?" Hyunsol shouted and everyone look at our direction. Okay this is EMBRASSING.

"Can we just discuss this at somewhere that doesn't have many people? " I'm whispered to him. I hold my anger. Haishhh this boy!

"Okay I'm sorry. Let's discuss this at my home " he said.

"Whattt?!?! Are you crazy? " I said it harshly.

"Don't worry I will not do anything to you unless you want it " he said and smirking to me.

"Dirty mind never mind just go to your house ughh" I rolled my eyes.

I ride his car because he told me to. After like 20 minutes, we reached his house.

"We are arrived here so let's get in" he said.

I just follow him from back. We sit at the sofa in the living room.

"So how did you made them breakup? " he asked. I answered it from A to Z.

(A/n; actually I already give the answer on chapter ten. If you forgot, go check back chapter 10 ...I'm sorry I'm too lazy to type)

"Ouhhh so did you think that she remember you?" He asked.

"Hmmmmm maybe. Who can forgot me right? " I said and smirk to him. He just rolled his eyes.

"So what should we do now to make them hate each other? " he asked.

"Calm down first. Don't you think this is too early? We should pretend and watched them first" I said.

"So we don't need to discuss anything now? " he said.

"Hmmmm yes " I said.

"So why I bring you here oh gosh! " he said angrily.

"I don't ask you to do that so not my fault" I said.

"So what should we do now? " he asked.

"I want to go back home " I said and stand up from sofa and go to the door.

"Wait, do you want me to take you home" he asked.

"Nahh it's okay. Actually your house is skip 6 house from me. Goodbye neighbour" I said and get out from the house.

"Jennie !!!!!" He shouted. What the hell this boy! What else he wants?

"I will fetch you tomorrow cuz your car at company right? We will have photo shoot at 10" he said.

"Ah I forgot my car. Okay then" I said and go to my house.

--------------

Eunbi

Yesterday is the memorable day for me. I got meet my daughter after 5 years. But I'm still awkward with hanbin. I want to get back with him but at the same time I scared. I scared that I have to leave them because of the same reason.

"Eunbi , are you okay" So hyun unnie asked me while bring two mugs of coffee. She give me one.

"I'm okay" I reply.

"Are you sure? You look like you have a problem" she said.

"It's just..... Something personal" I said. I just don't want to make her worry.

"It's okay if you don't want to share" she said and smiling to me.

I have a lot of questions in my head. I don't find any conclusion of those questions goshhh.

"Uhmmmm So hyun unnie, can I ask you some questions?" I asked.

"Sure, why not? " she said.

"What do you feel if someone left you without saying goodbye especially the person you are really love? " I asked her.

"Oh my, of course I'm mad and sad at the same time" she said.

"And then after a few years he come back to you and he still loving you. You are also loving him. Will you accept him? " I asked. This is the real story of me. But he didn't left me. It is me.

"Hmmmmm I think I will accept him because I am still loving him. Maybe it's our destiny then" she said.

"You... Still accept him eventhough it will cause you in danger?" I asked while my eyes started to teary.

"What do you mean 'in danger'? Eunbi why are you suddenly asked me these questions? Just tell me the truth please. I know you since we are trainee" she said.

I guess I should tell her the truth.

"Actually I have found... My ex boyfriend also my daughter" I said and my tears bursted out.

A/n;  So hyun know that Eunbi have ex boyfriend also daughter. Eunbi tell her when they're still a trainee.

"W.. What?!?! When did you met them? " she asked.

"A... A few... Days ago" I said while sobbing.

"Don't cry... You must be strong" she came and hug me. She tapped my back.

"Whatever happens make sure you do a right choice"

~758 words

S

orry for a wrong grammar huhu. My grammar is suck. Please vote ♡