A Family I Never Knew I Had *7*

Recap: Jacob's P.O.V ----

The bell finally, rang and people came flooding in the lesson soon started and everyone was given paper. Everyone began and I knew what mine was going to be about so I named it: 'Lost And Found' I glanced over at Alex who had already written a verse.

The name of her poem was,

'The Nightmare Not Forgotten'

Chapter 7 - Alex's P.O.V

After reliving what happened all that time ago, That was all that I could think about and therefore, what I wrote the poem about it. As the minutes passed, i began to worry about what Jake was thinking right now. He was probably worrying about what happened but when i glanced at him poem, I saw that it was about our family. I smiled and finished the last line, not really thinking about its content.

The timer then ran, signalling us that our time was up. The teacher then called us to read our poem out but I wasn't listening to them. I was reading my poem and frowning slightly. It was good but I didn't want Jake to worry. My name was then called up. My heart started beating faster - I wasn't good under pressure but I made my way up to the front and started reading my poem.

'It's hard to pretend that I will be ok

Not expecting a damn thing as I stay this way

I want to go along and continue to fight

The right side, the real me inside

It's really hard to believe things don't exist

To pretend everybody and admit it's real

But deep inside of me was just a dream

A nightmare I wanted to be my dream

It seems like yesterday, but things were gone

If we count hours tonight morning light will shine bright

And as it continue to pass, every second, minute, and hours..

Fireflies will give light as the night darks the sky.

But it will always the nightmare not forgotten'

(A/N This poem is actually written by haylesxhan except the last line which was: 'Then another dream will be a nightmare' but this poem was really good and fit perfectly, plus, I can't write poetry. The one by Tom is actually by arianne94 but the one by Jake is actually by me (- : )

The room was then filled with clapping. I looked at Mrs. Bell, who was looking at me with astonishment. I then looked towards the back and saw that my brother had a slightly pained expression on as if he knew exactly what had happened that night... I got rid of the though, not wanting to think of it again. I went and sat down to hear words of praise coming from all directions, i looked down and blushed.

Then, Tom said, 'That was beautiful Alex... Wish me luck'

I blushed deeper and bit me lip, smiling slightly. What is happening to me? The same thing happened in P.E today. With him, it's like butterflies and tingles all over... weird. He is like someone I know but I can't put a finger on it and it's really annoying. Tom then walked up to the front and smiled. He then turned to me and winked, I swear, my heart jumped out of my chest! WHY?!

He began speaking. His voice was deep and sooo sexy... damn hormones!!

'As I look at the stars I see you

And what you are, what we could be

I realise there is something missing in my life

Someone...