A Family I Never Knew I Had *3*

Hey xx :) sorry, it's really short and uninteresting but I couldn't miss out this part of the story. I promise that they next chapter will be longer and the story will get better x please VOTE and COMMENT (:

Recap:

We had just finished cleaning downstairs and everyone was about to leave when i said, 'oh, and buy the way guys..... Alex is off limits to you all' I grinned at James trying not to sound too serious. But i couldn't help laughing at their faces that had an expression of horror planted on them. They glared and walked out the door mumbling something unintelligible. I grinned and walked up stairs to clean the guest room that Alex would be sleeping it.

I would finally meet my sister tomorrow. I could hardly sleep.

Chapter 3--------Alex's P.O.V

I had hardly slept. I had to go to sleep early - with my windows shut so I couldn't escape - so that I could catch my plane that left the airport at 12:00AM and I would arrive at 9:00PM (1:00PM in L.A). Of course, now, it was freezing outside, my outfit was not a very good idea...

'It'll be fine mum, I'll be back before you know It.' I smiled at her as her eyes filled again. He pulled me back into her arms for the 5th time and whispered,

'if you want to come back at anytime, call us and we will arrange a flight for you. Don't forget us Hun'.

i pulled away and moved onto my dad. Once i fell away from his arms, dad said in a strangled voice,

'you don't want to miss your flight.' Dad was never one to show his emotions.

i kissed them both, murmuring 'i love you' in their ears and ran towards my plane before i started crying in front of them. I got really bad homesick.

Getting on the plane was easier then I expected. I guess it's easier for teenagers in short shorts :/. The one thing I didn't like about the airport was the boys. Staring at me. I guess you would think that I'm used to it with my toned body, long legs and fairly large cleavage but to mean I'm just... average. I'm not special at anything in particular and, just like anyone else, I have bad hair days. The eyes i could sense on me was quite disturbing but I jut put in my iPod and blocked them out.

Throughout the flight, I texted my girls, read a little bit and them watched the kid's plane movie that was: MULAN! I know sad right? But I love the movie. Best ever Disney film. Me and the girls had already said goodbye and sent our love but we had some... interesting conversations. they were mainly about the fact that Anya had just been asked out by Robert Calvary who she had been crushing over for a year and a half and now she was over the moon... apparently, so was he.

After the film had finished, I had fallen asleep.... I have no idea why... it was about 2AM in the UK so that was very weird. I woke to the blazing heat of the day. I glanced at my watch that I had set back 8 hours. It said that it was 11:45. I only had amount one hour and 15 minutes until I got to meet my family. I all of a sudden got really hyper! And hungry. Omg! It was almost 8:00PM in England. I haven't had any food since breakfast since I told my mum that I would eat on the plane. I asked for some crisps and some water and they brought it even though serving time was meant to be over. I was still thinking about my family and that left me with a pain in my stomach. Why didn't they keep me? I know that my parents said they were in some financial difficulties but why didn't they come and get me. I felt so... unloved. But I was still excited because they did track me down and now I'm going to see them. I listened to my iPod for the rest of the journey until I was told to put everything away. I was 20 minutes away from my parents now.

I managed to find and grab my bags before the crown of people came and crushed me. To me, if felt like 9:00PM so I was having trouble staying stood-up after that tiring journey but I managed to find the taxi driver who was taking me to my new... home for the summer. And I can describe him in one word - 'HOT!' really! Right from his ripped, stained jean to his dark-tinted sunglasses. He had a tight white shirt on with showed his majorly buff abs! And by the way, no, I am not usually this excitable by appearances'. The heat must be getting to me. He was holding up a sign saying 'Alex fisher from London' so I walked up to him and introduced myself. He then introduced himself as mike. She said it with a very flirtatious smile and it made me think that this would be a very long ride. He took my bags from me, obviously trying to show off hi strength but failed. He has defiantly underestimated the weight of the suitcase. I had to restrain myself from laughing out loud so I smiled, thanked him and climbed in the black of the stuffy cab onto the sweaty, leather seats. Very unpleasant.

On the way, mike would make many flirtatious comments about me, trying to chat me up but I just got out my iPod and showed him that I was not interested in someone almost twice me age.

as we went through the towns near the airport, trying to get to my destination, I snapped a few pictures of the buildings, sea and - thank god!!! - Beaches! After 15 minute I was really tired. I know that it was only about quarter to ten to me but I was exhausted. The soft sound of the taxi made me finally drift off. I dreamt of my family. What they would be like, the thing we would do. And mainly - would they-could they-like me?