Chapter 16

OK, I lied. I stopped working on the chapter last night and feel asleep. But I am updating today. I'm not sure how well this is going to be.

Harry's POV

"Ok, we are about five minutes from the house. Let's get everything together." He says after walking for an hour. We tie my hands behind my back and put a piece of duct tape over my mouth and blindfolds me.

"Ready?" Vincent asks. I nod and we start walking again. 

It felt like hours, but five minutes later we stop and Vincent whispers, "Ok, remember the plan. You have until four with Zayn, then we go." I nod once again, and we walk again.

"Dad! I got him!"

Zayn's POV

I wake up to a bunch of rusting and noise coming from upstairs.

"Dad! I got him!" Someone calls out. I never knew he had a kid. I hope he had a better chidhood than I did.

"Don't be so loud, I cant have him wake up. Just toss it down into the basement." He says.

I pretend to sleep again, just incase any they come down here. I hear something being thrown down the stairs. Then I hear whimpering. I wait for the door to shut, and open my eyes and see the last thing I wanted to.

Harry.

He is bind folded, his hands are tied behind his back, and he has duct tape covering is mouth. 

"No! Harry!" He smiles when he hears me. I untie the blind fold and his hands, "Don't yell or make a noise when I take the duct tape off, okay?" He nods. I slowly take the the duct tape off, half way through Harry whispers,

"Just rip it off, this is going antagonizingly slow." I roll my eyes and rip the duct tape off completely. He opens his mouth to scream and I quickly cover his mouth with my hand.

"Don't scream, please. Harry, you need to be quiet." I whispered to him. 

Harry's POV

I nodded and we sat in silence for a few minutes. 

"How did you get here? Did he hurt you? I'll kill him." 

"I'm fine, " I then continued to explain the story and then the plan. 

"So we have until four?" I nod and then we sit in another silence.

I should bring up the kiss that happened. I mean we never talked about it, now might as well be the time. I don't even know if this plan will work. If it fails the odds that Zayn and/or myself will die is not in our favor.

Fuck it.

"Zayn?" I ask.

"Yeah," 

Don't fuck this up.

"Remember," I am talking slower than usual. "When we,"

"Harry, are you trying to bring up the time we kissed and never talked about it?" I blush and nod.

"You didn't have to drag that out," He laughs. "But anyway, what about it?"

"Did it mean anything to you?" Why do I have to be so awkward?

"I guess," Wow, he sounds just as nervous as me. I nod and we just sit in another silence. 

I look around the room and I see the biggest wall in the room is filled with tally marks, just like the one in the game room.

"Harry," Zayn whispers.

"What?" He doesn't answer me he just spins me to face him and kisses me.