Introduction

Libby's POV

Hi! My name is Elizabeth Keyes-you can call me Libby-and I am 13 years old. I'm shy at first but once I get comfortable with you, get ready for some crazy shit. I have two older brothers-Jimmy, who I'm sorta close to but he lives at college, and Christopher, who I'm sorta close to. I have brown hair, brown eyes, and I am in love with Cameron Dallas-yes THE Cameron Dallas as in Vine and YouTube famous for being the amazing person that he is. A lot of people have claimed to being my "friend" but I do have one friend who has gone through my life by my side at all times. My best friend, Emma Chandler has always been the sister that I never had. Since we have known each other for over 11 years now, we just introduce each other as sisters. Our parents consider us as "The Twins That God Had To Separate". And I also have another "sister" that I just met a couple of months ago and we got really close fairly quickly. Her name is Campbell Kelly and she is so fun and crazy. 😂 We have our own YouTube channel and we constantly prank each other, complete challenges, and just have fun being our silly selves. We're actually really popular on YouTube and we are really close to being YouTube famous it's not even funny.

Emma's POV

Hey! My name is Emma Chandler and I am thirteen years old. Unlike other girls, I can make boys smile with my pants on. I love surfing , gymnastics, and penny boarding. 💜😍 I have three brothers -AJ, who is 16, Alex who is 9, and Cole who is 3. I have brown hair, blue eyes and I am in love with Hayes Grier-yes THE Hayes Grier as in Vine and YouTube famous for being the astounding person that he is. I have had a lot of friends over the years but only two people have been there for me through everything-good and bad-my sisters for life, Libby and Campbell. Libby and I are best friends forever, never apart-maybe by distance but never by heart. Since I have know. Her for a little over 11 years now, I just introduce her as my sister. Our parents like to say that we are "The Twins That God Had To Separate". It's kinda cool that they consider us to be their daughters when we biologically aren't. My other sister is Campbell who is an amazingly funny person who has a skill of being really crazy and stupid 😂, but she is still my sister and I will always treat her as such. 😊 Libby, Campbell, and I have our own YouTube channel and we just prank each other, do a bunch of challenges, and just be our ridiculous selves-record it, and then post it on the internet. We're actually sorta famous. Not like Cameron Dallas and Hayes and Nash Grier famous but we're pretty close.

Campbell's POV

What's up name is Campbell Kelly-you can call me Cami or Cam-and I am thirteen years old. I have four siblings-Kyle who is 10, Michael who is 24, Heather who is 36, and Patrick who is 42. I love listening to music, rip sticking, playing baseball, and rugby. I have brown hair, brown eyes, and I am in love with Nash Grier-yes THE Nash Grier as in Vine and YouTube famous for being the incredible person that he is. I have gone through a lot of tough crap in my life but I just keep on keepin' on and it does get better eventually-trust me I know. I have been bullied and I finally switched schools where I met one of my closest friends, Emma. She introduced me to one of her best friends-she actually introduced her as her sister. Her "sister's" name is Libby and we got super close pretty fast-I am so glad we got close because we made a YouTube channel and all three of us are really close to being YouTube famous. In fact so close that about a week ago, we sent a request to join an amazing and literally life-changing group of people who are a part of something called MagCon. We want to join because we want to make people laugh and smile for at least a little while and help them forget about all the bad stuff going on in their lives. Nash helped me through an awful time in my life and I want to do the same for many others as well.