Chapter 2

Emma's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I bolted up and out of my bed to turn off the alarm I had set across the room which meant I had to get up to turn it off so I don't fall back into the deep slumber that was interrupted by that beeping demon. "WAKE UP GIRLS!" I whisper/shouted because it was 3:30 in the morning and everybody else was sleeping. I wondered to myself how they slept through the beeping demon-they must've fallen asleep late cause they're usually really easy to wake up, like move your blanket and they are up-and we all have different beds. It's kinda freaky. We all quietly and really quickly-like record breaking fast-got ready for a long drive and then a longer flight to California since we were staying and Cameron and Nash's for two days until MagCon in Austin, Texas. We were staying there cause all of the other guys were staying there as well and like I said:Bart wants us to get to know each other. At 4:48, the limo driver called me letting us know that he was just turning into my neighborhood and we should get everything ready outside because he would be here in less than five minutes. As silently as the suitcases would roll, we exited my house, preparing for a day of traveling by car and air. We were finally close to the airport that would change our lives completely.