Chapter 3

Emma's POV

We finally got to the airport and are now boarding the huge plane that we have to board from the back terminal cause, ya know, we're famous and all. 😂😏 While we were boarding, Campbell pointed out that I was wearing my home-made Hayes Grier jersey with the Gator's colors and Grier written on the back with the number 7. "Hey Em, you knew your wearing your Grier jersey right?" "Oh crap I thought it was my actual Gators jersey. Well that's gonna be so awkward and embarrassing when I meet him" I said slapping my forehead. I honestly get them mixed up ALL the time since they have to exact same design and color. "It's okay, I think Hayes will notice you for sure now hahahahahahahahah" Libby joked. "Shut up." I said as I ducked my head to hide my blushing cheeks, and failing miserably. "It's gonna be so hard for her to hang out with him all the time cause she loves him SO much." "She'll adjust. I really don't think she'll fangirl over him too much~in front of him at least." Campbell and Libby conversed behind me "Will you two just shut the frick up? Please, I'm begging you-just do us all a favor and shut your mouths. Y'all should be worried about your own fricken shirts. Look Lib, your wearing your Cameron Dallas shirt, and Cam, your wearing your Nash Grier shirt. We made them together remember?" As soon as I said that we all made eyes contact "sorry" we said in sync-we do that a lot-and filed into our seats and got comfortable cause we a flight for 6 and a half hours so we would be here for a while. On the bright side, we had wifi available and Bart already set it up for us so we could still text and go online and stuff like that.

Campbell's POV
We were on the plane, making a video when all of our phones lit up at the same time with different numbers. "Hey Emma, it's Hayes-can't wait to meet you!" Emma read "Hey Libby so psyched I finally get to meet you girls! I'm a big fan. Oh by the way this is Cameron" Lib recited "Hey Campbell I'm a huge fan and I can't wait to meet you Emma and Libby! ~Nashly" I added. Wow I can't believe the guy that I love is texting me AND is a fan of ME 😱 "lol hey Nash we're so excited to meet you guys! I think I'm a bigger fan of you 😂" I replied~I can't wait to get off of this stupid plane. I wanna meet Nash!