A queen was born

(Maternity photo in mm pretend she is pregnant)
Kacy's pov
It is near my due date and I'm feeling fine.me and Dave are fine and are excited to meet Riley.
My stomach is so big.right now I'm just sitting in the bed with Dave and queen doing a twilight marathon "how tf the Jacob fall in love with Bella's daughter she is a baby" queen yells "I know some sick shit" Dave adds and I laugh. "Shut up this is art" I say putting popcorn in my mouth. "It's some sick shit" queen mumbles.i laugh and look down to see I ate all my popcorn. "Ima go pop some more popcorn" I say waddling downstairs "don't fall" Dave yells behind me. "Mmhm" I mumbled. I walked down to kitchen.i went into the cabinet to get some pop corn then I felt my shirt get wet.i look down to see water dripping down my legs.go no my water broke. "Davieeee.queentihhh my waterrr brokewee."i cry in pain.soon I see queen and Dave rush downstairs.dave grabs me and picks me up.queen grabs our hospital bag we packed.we rush to the car.i was in so much pain. "Hurry tf up" I scream at him. He starts  the car and goes as fast as he can.when we finally make it to the hospital they rush me into a room.riley was coming quick and we couldn't stop her.they finally settled me into a room.and the doctors had to get her out of me.they put me in a hospital gown and I lay down and Dave holds my legs. "Ahhh" I scream as the doctor told me push. I kept pushing and pushing.soon she was out.i was tired.i slowly look over to see Riley in Dave's arms.then the doctors take her to run tests and clean her up. A hour later the doctor bring her back.dave wraps her with her purple blanket we bought her and hands her to me.

dave wraps her with her purple blanket we bought her and hands her to me

My baby was so cute.i held her close and kissed her chubby cheeks "finally you come Riley baby." I whispered to her.she smiled a little and fell asleep.i laid her in my chest and closed my eyes as well.my beautiful baby girl was her. A queen was born.i woke up to tiny cries. I picked Riley up and breast fed her.soon my dad and queen and Diggy walked in.dave was in the guest bed sleeping. "Hey"I smile at my family and friends. "My dad hands me flowers and a cute bow for Riley.i sit the flowers on the table next to my bed and I clip the bow on Riley's blanket.riley was done eating so I burp her.no my boobs was not out. "Aww look at T's baby" Tarrani says waking in the room. "Sister" I say smiling. She comes over and hugs me. "Omg she looks like jay and mom mixed...she looks like you and Dave too"tarrani say in awe looking at riley. I smile and says "yep she is my angle" I say holding her close.then dave wakes up and picks up riley. "Hey princess riley how was your nap mamas" he coo at her as she laughs a little.i smile at the sight of two little baby's.im so bless to have these people in my life right now. I sigh and look at dave with puppy eyes. "What?" He says looking at me "she is hungry fool" queen says slapping his head.he raises he eyes brow at me and hands riley to queen and goes to get me food. We all laugh.

2 days l8ter
Kacy pic
It's been 2 days since riley was born.its now time for us to go home.Dave brings me clothes and I get dressed

I'm really happy how flat my stomach is after  riley but I feel like I do need to hit the gym

I'm really happy how flat my stomach is after  riley but I feel like I do need to hit the gym.we pack her diaper bag and then put her in her car seat.then dave  leads me to a new car.wtf. "This is our family car" dave says dropping the keys in my hand

"Well damn" I say then put Riley's car seat in the back seat and strap her in

"Well damn" I say then put Riley's car seat in the back seat and strap her in.then I get into the back seat with her.we drive to Wendy's then home.i give riley a bottle and no not formula.then I go into her room sit in the rocking chair and feed and rick her to sleep.i was in instagram then I get a phone call from my mom!i answer "what" I say dryly "I wanna see the  baby" she says "nah I don't want a hoe around my baby" I say coldly I kinda regret saying that. "I'm still your mom I'm gonna meet her either way" my mom says then hangs up. Wtf
RILEYY WAS BORN YAY🤦🏾‍♀️😍.kacy and dave are cute.wtf is kacy's mom ob about ??? Queen crazy ass need to stop . Well guys hope you liked his one pls like and comment💋