Boo'd up

Dave's POV

I was at the club me and tone (in mm) were drinking and having a good time.i walked over to the bar and see a very pretty ladies next to me. "Hey are you ok?" I ask her she looked sad. "No I'm fine"she said giving me a fake smile.

 "No I'm fine"she said giving me a fake smile

"What's your name ma?" I asked. "I'm Paris" she said. "I'm Dave" I told her.we talked for hours in that's bar.when it was time to leave we exchange numbers.i went home and layer down cause I was kinda tipsy.

Next morning

I woke up with a headache.i checked my phone and I got a text from Paris.

Paris🥰💍: heyy wanna go roller skating with me?

Dave💥:yea sure what time?

Paris🥰💍:3:00 pm 

Dave💥:Ight give me the address.

End of convo

I stayed in bed because it was 9:00 am.i watched tv then at one o clock I got dressed

I ate breakfast then i drove to the roller rink

I ate breakfast then i drove to the roller rink.it was about a hour away so I made it on time.when I arrived to the rink I saw Paris. "Hey boo" she soda hugging me. "Heyyy Paris" I said. "Com on let's skate." She said jumping around.paris was really tiny she was like 5'5. I got some skates my size and went on the rink with her.i fell once and Paris made a big deal about it. "Your clumsy Dave"she yelled helping me up.

End of the night

Me and Paris were having a god as time.she is funny and charming.i really like her. "Paris Tomorrow I want you to meet my daughter" I told Paris. "Ya ya I can't wait." She said she kissed my cheek and left to her car.i drove over to kacy's house to pick up Riley.

Kayc's POV

"Fuck you zac" I yelled at zac.he took his big hands and place it around my neck choking the hell outta me.i pushed him off me "my daughter is in the other room!" I semi yelled. "Shut up Bitch" he yelled pushing into the ground.i took the lamp and threw it at him. "Get out get OUT!" I cried and he left.i sat on the floor crying until Riley came in and said "mommy are you crying?" "No sweetheart I'm laughing" I said wiping my tears. "Ok" she said skipping back into the living room.i want Dave back and I'm ready to get him back I'm going to talk to him today. "Mommy!dada is here byeee!"Riley yelled. "Bye Pooh bear" I yelled.

Riley's POV

I walked downstairs with daddy to his car.someone was sitting in the seat next to daddy's seat. "Dada who is that?" I asked.the ladie then came out the car. "Awwwe hello Riley I'm Paris" she said. "Like the place?" I asked. "Yep!" She said. "Do you have candy?" I asked her. "Nope  it I have gum" she said pulling out a Piece of gum. "Ok I like yo!" I told her. Dads laughed. "Dada is this your girlfriend" I asked. "Yes" dada said. "Oooo" I said to dada. Me dada and Paris w rt to the mall.paris picked out cute clothes for me. "Ooo let's go get some ice cweam " I yelled ju,ping up and down. "Ok" dada and pwaris said together at the same timeeee. "Ya ya" I jumped.we walked to the ice cream shop and I picked out chocolate chip. Dads had vinila peacon. Pwaris had mint chip.we had so much fun.i wealy wike pwaris because she is nice and dada likes her too.

Kacy's POV.

The door bell ringed and I opened the door.it was Dave ,Riley and some girl. "Hey kacy this is my girlfriend Paris. Paris this is kacy my baby mom." He said. She smiled.baby mom?. "Yeh pwaris is so funny I wove her" Riley jumped walking into the house. "Nice to meet you" she said holding out her hand.i smiled and closed the door. I'm not about to shake this hoe hand.im heart broken.he waited on me and when I used him And wanted him back he was unavailable.i fucked up.how am I supposed to have a happy family with Dave now?

Kacy can't live happy ever after with Dave because he is boo'd up.roely likes Paris.dave is finally happy.zac beats kacy?kacy is broken hearted! Find out next ep.hope you enjoyed pls vote and comment ❤️🥰😘⭐️