Mrs.east

Dave's pov

The sun shined in my face causing me to wake.i see Kacy's necked bodie laying in mines.i then kissed her forehead. "Morning" she siad kissing my lips.i woke hopped up and got dressed 

Then me and Kacy drove over to go get Riley

Then me and Kacy drove over to go get Riley. "Maaaa"Riley yelled running to Kacy and me. "Daaaa" she yelled. "Heyy Mami" I said holding her.she then kissed my cheeks.we told goodbye to tarrani and queen and got into the car.then I saw Tracy my lannie's mom pregnant about to pop banging on my window. "So you just leave lannie and replace her with this other baby dat don't look like you, and I'm pregnant with your baby bitch." She yelled. "Not my baby Andy you took lannie from me."I yelled back. "Bitch"she snapped.she then stomped off.i looked over at Kacy she was meditating. "Baby calm down" I said grabbing her thigh. "When she have dat baby ima beat ha ass now drive"she yelled.well damn.i drove over to our house because Kacy and me are throwing a engagement party thing.kacy went to get her and Riley dressed and I went to the store for food and decorations.when I came back Riley was wearing this 

"Heyy dada's babe looking cute"I said and she skipped to me and jumped in my arms

"Heyy dada's babe looking cute"I said and she skipped to me and jumped in my arms. "She kinda grumpy because she getting more teeth."kacy said kissing my cheek.kacy was wearing this.

"Babe you look fineee"I said kissing her

"Babe you look fineee"I said kissing her. "Ewwwahhhh" kacy said.she jumped out my arms and ran to play with her toys.we set up decorations and then queen and Adriana came.adrianna is jay's wife btw jay is kacy's Dad. "Hey guys" Adriana said hugging and Kacy then handing Kacy a bottle of wine. "Thx momma"kacy said.i saw a little girl next to queen's leg.i asked queen "who is she". "Oh this is my daughter" Adriana siad. "Awwwee mama finally she comes around" Kacy said hugging the little girl. "Hi I'm Rosie are you my new sister Kacy?,your old!" She siad cheesing. "Yes I am and baby I'm not old I'm young" Kacy siad.i coughed and Kacy shot me a look and queen and me started laughing.then Riley came over. "Riley this is your auntie Rosie" I said.riley can't really speak becuase she only one in a half so she just giggled.they ran off to go play.soon jay came. "Sorry i was parking your driveway is full because queen doesn't now how to park" kacy's Dad said laughing. "My bad" queen said with chips in her mouth.then tarrani came with her new boyfriend Trent. "Heyy sisterrr"kacy siad hugging her. "Heyy sis this is my boyfriend Trent."tarrani said.so jazz  and  tae my new friend came and we just partied.it was kid friendly because we had lil girls running around.i then saw kacie standing on my coffee table.wtf. "I just wanna say  thx for all of my family and friends for coming here tonight" she yelled and  hopped down.i then heard the doorbell and I opened it and it was my moma. "Mom?"I yelled hugging her. "Congrats baby" She said hugging me then Kacy.it was a good night nonthing could go wrong.the door bell rang again and I groaned and got up to open it but Kacy got up instead. She had Riley asleep in her arms."Yo dave why im still single?"jazz asked. "Becuase you stupid." I said laughing.i then heard a gun shot and yelling.i looked over to see a guy with a black hood over his face.he shot Kacy and Riley.i ran over to the guy but her ran into a car.i then went to my daughter and my wife side. "Omg" tarrani cried. "My baby"my mom said holding Riley.rosie was crying.jay called 911.i was fucked up in the head and jazz and tae trying to find the nigga who shot my family.i feel empty with out my family.

Guys this one was short but ughhhh hope you liked plss comment and vote thx MY THOTS.❤️💕🔆