New?

Taehyung POV

" YO!!!i heard there is someone new coming to this school!!"I heard Jimin say. "There is?!??" Me and the boys say together. "Yeassaaaa I heard he had a cute little baby face, feminine body, and is super small!!" Jimin said. "Wow super small???like smaller than you because that's almost impossible!" I exclaim. "YAH!!! Give me some goddam RESPECT" he shouts and we laugh.

"So when's that boy coming??" Namjoon said. "Oh well... today.. in like thirty minutes..." Jimin smiled. "He is???" I said. "Let's make him feel welcomed, eh?" Namjoon said with a smirk. We all started smirking. "Sure..."

Jungkook pov

I walked out of my hel- HOME.....

Nah nvm it's hell...

Ok anyways I walked away from that hellhole I call home... which it's not? And to the other hellhole... which is school.

I walked up to the front with a poker face as I didn't want to have anything to do with anyone at the moment. As I walked in there were many glances and stares thrown at me while I walked down the hallway to a random person I found to ask for directions to the office.

"Hey..." I said. "Hmm?" He said and looked at me. "Oh hey little one" he smirked and licked his lips. As those words flew into my ears I was infuriated. "Ok.. first of all... never use that word ever again or I will rip all your limbs off. Second of all. Where is the principals office?" I said not looking at him. " uhm right down the hallway and up the stairs..." he said slowly. I looked at him with a scary look and my eyes getting darker. "Ok thank you!" I said in my cutest voice while doing aegyo. He looked shocked.

Fandoms doods pov

Ok lemme get this straight(even tho I'm gay...hahahahsorry) this super cute, smol, baby faced boy comes up to me and says "hey" and I answer him with an "oh hey little one" anD HE INSTANTLY BECOMES A FUCKING DEMON??? !!!??yh imma never mess with that dood evah now...

Jungkook pov

I walked up the stairs smirking to myself while looking down and going towards the principals office. I was walking and the hallway suddenly stopped by a door where it stood principals office... so I'm guessing it was the principals office (oh NOOO I DIDN'T KNOW THAT AT AALLL!!??? Thanks for clearing it up for me!!notice the sarcasm) i knocked on The door 3 times before hearing a muffled "come in!"

I walked in quietly as I looked around the office. It was neat with a desk in the middle and some shelves against the gray walls. It was really modern looking. "Oh hi you must be Jungkook right?" He asked. "Yes that's me" I said while bowing and smiled my bunny smile. "Well, come on take a seat!" He said. "My names mr. lee and this is the school you'll be going to attend!" He said. "You can go to the receptionist and she will give you, your time plan! Ok? The receptionist is located right outside to the right" He said. "She's very nice so there's no need to worry!" He said in a reassuring tone. "Ok thank you" I said and bowed one more before getting up and walking out the door. And towards the receptionist.

After that I want to explore around the school since there's no class right now.

I waked for awhile after I found a class that looked really abandoned  and empty. I walked inside and saw 6 people that hadn't noticed me. They were talking about waking up the guy who was sleeping on the desk... even tho there was a couch right next to him?

Jin pov

"Ok someone of you are gonna wake him up cuz I ain't!!" I said, sass clear in my voice. "Jin hyung I woke him up last time!! You remember?? He almost killed me!!" Jimin said. "Yeah I remember!! And it was funny" I said back. *bOOM CRASH PAAH* we heard and looked behind us startled, but calmed down after we saw a cute boy smaller than jimin... "yah who are you??" Namjoon said with his dark leader tone. "Don't use that tone on me" He said in a monotone voice. We looked at him startled. "Oh he deeed" I heard taehyung say. "Shut up!" I mimicked to him. And then suddenly heard yoongi behind us waking up. "oH FAKK" I said out loud as I broke the silence and everybody looked at yoongi. "WHY THE HELL ARWE YOU WAKING ME UP???" He roared and we all stepped back except the boy who we just met. "Shut up you're gonna ruin my eardrums!" He said. "And why are you here? Can't you see the sign right outside saying « DO NOT COME IN»??" Yoongi said. "Yes I can, but I didn't wanna listen because I don't follow the rules" he said getting up from the chair he was sitting on. "Oh and who are you to talk like that to me?" Yoongi said. "Someone you shouldn't know about..." he walked closer... " unless"....

You wanna

Die?

Yoongi froze at the suddenly dark tone he used. Actually we all did. "Now don't ever come close to me, talk to me, look at me, and even don't breathe the same air as me... UNDERSTAND??" He said and everyone flinched "yes" we said at the same time. "Ok good bye!!" He said skipping away really cutely.

—————————————————

Look new book, new chapter!!! Hope you liked iit!!! I'm really sorry for not updating my other books but I will try to update this and my other books ok??

Now bye my potaetoes!!!